• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Idk what it is about the Eagles, but they always get me writing like a fiend.

Adam and I are bulldozing through this paper (which is due at 9!). Pretty heroic stuff :D

Status report: The hardest road... is the one you face alone.

IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
Idk what it is about the Eagles, but they always get me writing like a fiend.

Adam and I are bulldozing through this paper (which is due at 9!). Pretty heroic stuff :D

Status report: The hardest road... is the one you face alone.

IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN
Hope you turned it in on time and did okay. We were almost there, at least in terms of page length, when I quit.

This recovery...

Signs that Europe > USA
Awesome. Words cannot express.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
This recovery...

Signs that Europe > USA

Blaaarg... Can't get the URL to redirect to the correct time of 5 minutes 15 seconds
Wow, that's straight You Must Recover status. They're so much better than us at random things.

Come play with us some time!
Hope you turned it in on time and did okay. We were almost there, at least in terms of page length, when I quit.
Yeah I pretty much made it. You saved my *** haha. I bet my classmates woulda liked to have had their own little Adam. One turned in a 4 page paper, most others around 11. My 17 is looking pretty good, even if most of it has nothing to do with the argument :awesome:

All of our speeches sucked so blah. I can't believe I'm doooone!

ohboyherewegophilosophy

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Speaking of food, I tried curry in a hurry with a buddy the other day and was not just a little disappointed :/

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Lol to be honest I didn't have any taste buds left to judge the place.

Does your friend know about the Indian store right across from Curry in a Hurry? Is good.

I think... the frequency with which everyone else is happy to eat Pei Wei

is the same frequency I would like to eat curry. Differ'nt tastes fer the yeller man's food. Or brown man's.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Lol to be honest I didn't have any taste buds left to judge the place.

Does your friend know about the Indian store right across from Curry in a Hurry? Is good.

I think... the frequency with which everyone else is happy to eat Pei Wei

is the same frequency I would like to eat curry. Differ'nt tastes fer the yeller man's food. Or brown man's.
I think we all like to eat Pei Wei because it's not only good, but the portion sizes are good. As well as it's conveniently located 2 mins from seif's place if you take the stairs.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Well I mean it's thrown around as an option quite often, and everyone is generally ok to default to it. I don't mind, I like it too, just saying that kind of "replayability" is probably how I'd feel about curry. It was just a spare thought that popped into my head.

Pei Wei is like pizza to me. Good maybe once a month or twice TOPS, but anymore than that and it's overkill. Which is probably how everyone else feels about curry. The comparison seemed pretty strong in my mind.

Edit 3 only reason I'm thinking about it is because I had some packaged curry last night :) I thought to meself, I says, y'know I could eat this a lot. But then the accident.

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
Yeah I pretty much made it. You saved my *** haha. I bet my classmates woulda liked to have had their own little Adam. One turned in a 4 page paper, most others around 11. My 17 is looking pretty good, even if most of it has nothing to do with the argument :awesome:
I'm pretty sure that paper in one night WITH getting almost all the sources done the same night was one of the most manly things we've ever done. If perhaps also one of the stupidest things you've done.

Just got finished with a 2 hour nap. Yesterday as a whole was one of the longest/manly days of my life. 2 30 minute presentations over my last year of research plus a test, plus helping you write that paper.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Heyyyy Arby.

I have an essay that is due Sunday and thanks to my team mates I have everything I need information wise to do it. Would you be interested in giving me some assistance(I'll write it, but I need you for motivation and for phrasing) in exchange for 2 dinners of your choice within reason?

I'm actually not bad at essays, but since my team is counting on me I want to make sure it's extra good.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Wowwwww at that Overtriforce recovery. I've seen Amsah do similar but holy ****.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure that paper in one night WITH getting almost all the sources done the same night was one of the most manly things we've ever done. If perhaps also one of the stupidest things you've done.

Just got finished with a 2 hour nap. Yesterday as a whole was one of the longest/manly days of my life. 2 30 minute presentations over my last year of research plus a test, plus helping you write that paper.
Absolutely 100%

It'll be something to reminisce about as the years roll on. Wow. I told myself at the beginning of the semester that the senior thesis would be the one assignment I couldn't put off. It was simply too much work, it couldn't be done in one night.

WE PROVED MY ***** *** WRONG
Heyyyy Arby.

I have an essay that is due Sunday and thanks to my team mates I have everything I need information wise to do it. Would you be interested in giving me some assistance(I'll write it, but I need you for motivation and for phrasing) in exchange for 2 dinners of your choice within reason?

I'm actually not bad at essays, but since my team is counting on me I want to make sure it's extra good.
Sure thing man. I'm not about to turn down someone else's request for assistance :D

Just let me know when. We could even do what Adam and I did, doing it in a Google Doc from our respective apartments. Oh, and it might be a little presumptuous but Adam might want to jump in if he has any free time left, simply because it's (probably) a medical paper and he can write more at his leisure rather than forcing history bull.

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
Project m actually looks decent when played by not memk. Wusty, give it a whirl sometime and tell me how it plays.

Also, Quite willing to help you guys out with Vice's paper. Make a google doc and I'll be off and on, I do indeed have a bunch of **** to do but not so insurmountable I can't spend a couple of hours on a paper.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
P:M is good. I think that if it was the game that came out instead of Brawl, very few people would play Melee still. That's not to say that it's a better game. It's just newer, fresher, and more exciting. It has that new car smell to it. You guys should play it, it IS free (unless you don't own Brawl and have to buy it - like I had to).

EDIT: Also twins, I hear you guys like Starcraft.

Go to google.com and type "zerg rush"

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah, I didn't actually play the game >.>

Well I got 55 my first try. You kinda can do splash damage if you wait until they're grouped up, then click on overlap points. They die so fast, it's like you set a firebat on them.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Hey Arby, I have to work tonight but how about tomorrow afternoon? I"m honestly pretty sure once we compile the data from my classmates it won't be overly difficult to do and shouldn't take too long.

I was thinking like get home from work around 7am tomorrow, then sleeping til like 1230 or 1 and then coming over and steam rolling it in like a few hours. Then we can smash and go eat dinner or something. I might see about getting Adam on board too, but the paper is gonna be boring. It's about comparison of 3 different hospital policy/procedure when it comes to starting peripheral intravenous catheters, deviations we have seen nurses do from the procedures, the reasoning as to why they didn't follow procedure, and how that will impact my future practice as a nurse. So, it's pretty much some busy work. I got a poster/email/print offs with all the info on it, so it'll just be opening a word file and fleshing out the thoughts.

Top Bottom