• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Smashallday

Smash Rookie
Hey all, I'm going to be in little rock starting tomorrow maybe for a few days. I'd love to kick it and smash with some people. PM me if youre down (I was entered as Block at the Pathways tourney for all of you that kicked the **** out of me/met me)

Vts

Smash Champion
Hey all, I'm going to be in little rock starting tomorrow maybe for a few days. I'd love to kick it and smash with some people. PM me if youre down (I was entered as Block at the Pathways tourney for all of you that kicked the **** out of me/met me)
i work in the mornings but i can smash tomorrow afternoon or wednesday afternoon

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
I just hate to see the game like this
Yep you were a lot better than that scrub. That team got lucky with an easy year or bracket. They wouldn't have held a candle to the good old quiz bowl teams. That fat ******* who keep us out of finals then didn't answer a single question in finals. SO much hate.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Arby/VTS

What do you guys think about AK joining the crew? I think he'd be good honestly, I mean he's got potential for sure.

Thoughts members of A.S.S. minus Yoshiman?

G. Vice

Smash Lord
In fact we should be asking if we are good enough to join HIS crew.

Also Vice, your AK impression is hilarious.
It's hilarious because it's ACCURATE! I've been doing that impression since we started smashing in '07. Oh and btw, we refer to Link's up-b as "the shag."

SHAG-B!

Lol, he was glad he made a good impression, although he felt like ya'll were sandbagging him a little. Which, you were a little I felt like as well, but I appreciated it from ya'll.

Top Bottom