• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Oooo, it would be cool to have the bloodline back in LR again.

I could go to the bi-weekly, but I wouldn't enter any tournaments or anything like that. You can blame my poorness on UALR's uber expensive books... Hundreds of dollars I'll never see again. :( I could maybe pitch in about 5 bucks for gas, but that would be about all I could spend on the whole ordeal until next week when I get my next paycheck of happyness.

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
You know its a free one anyway Chamber. We have a new guy (Newman, He was that samus player at the beebe tourny) who volunteered to drive. 5 seats, Him, Me, View, lvl9, and 1 more. If we have more ppl who want to go we may have to take two vehicles.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Did anyone else get sick after this bi-weekly?

Also, Sarg and View you two still gonna make it down to my place? I think Zane my be coming as well this weekend if you wanna wait till like a Friday or Saturday to come.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
yeah actually i got sick too on sunday and still today im sick too. thats BS. biweekleys give you anthrax!!!!!! OH NO!!!!!!!

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
You can always come to my house i can smash all the time and you and me can work on the gan captin thing you lost last time but it was probably the stage you lost to i am courious to see if you can prefectly imitate dark rain

ps that would be awsome :093:

yohnyaul

Smash Cadet
Hi there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I come tooooooo............? I pay for gas too and I would say let's take my car but I don't think we can all fit????

chamberlin

Smash Ace
I wouldn't mind going if you guys still have any room. I can help pay for gas also. Give Ace the seat before you give it to me since I stole the last spot for the last bi-weekly. :chuckle:

Spending the night in Saberguy's solid gold house playing Smash sounds awesome. He's rich beeeotch! *honk honk*

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
Is this Friday, or Saturday?

How many people can you house saber? If we bring like Ace, Chamber, Me, View, and lvl9, is that too much? Whats for dinner? Who'll be making it? Where will we sleep? LOL you only have to answer the first three.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
This would need to be a Fri/Sat thingy if we are gonna smash, I got stuff to do on Sunday involving school. I can house all 5 of you guys. I have 2 futons, my bed, a matress, and some sleeping bags I can bring out for you guys. Lvl 9 can have my bed if he wants lol I will sleep on a sleeping bag. There are also couches to sleep on.

We have food and drinks: Coke, Pepsi, Dr.P, Alcohol, All sorts of other stuff that we just stocked. I can probably get my mom to get us some pizza as well. We have Pizza hut, Papa Johns (I think.) and Dominoes.

Top Bottom