• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Ooo shi-, forgot Zane was coming up too. =) Zane gets first dib on any bed/couch that he wants since this whole thing started with him coming down.

Oh, what time are you guys gonna get here?

Call me whenever you guys get into Jonesboro so we can all meet somewhere (Like the Pizza Inn.) so you can follow me to my house.

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
Well, Sarg has homework. He is not allowed to play until he has finished his work.

But really, we will leave in the evening. Im sure we will wait for chamber to get off work and all that crap.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Nah, no special treatment for me. I don't even know if I'd be able to stop by due to the circumstances I'm going up there.

I'll give you a buzz to let you know either way. :)

Edit - leaning on probably being there Sat anyway*

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Umm if you guys haven't left yet, make sure you call me whenever you get close to Jonesboro so I can meet you guys at the Wendy's (View should know what I'm talking about.)

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Hey guys i'm glad you made it home okay and i love guys, especially you (veiw) you did so much for both me and kyo thanks. As for smash you all did well and so did pichu hahahaha. Any way sabe was a great host and a better friend. You guys better come to the next bi though no johns okay.

ps sarg my buttons were cramping (hugh heffner)

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
Saberguy- You are my official 'Host with the Most.' Once again Im sorry we were crappy house guests. Next time (if there will be a next time) we will be sure to bring plenty of drinks, food, money, games, blankets, big slippers, cheat codes, deodorant, and so on and so on.

Also, I want to get your parents something as a thankyou gift.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Two thumbs up for view i was thinking the same, so i want to chip in i just don't know what to get some one elses mom you know. Also the cheat code thing was funny hahah. The next bi i'll pay for sabes food then ill feel that we are more even. Right now there is guilty ness floating around me

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Lol, I didn't mind you guys staying the whole weekend. My parents didn't really seem to mind it either, my mom was kinda aggitated that I didn't tell her you guys were staying the whole time but it was a spur of the moment type of thing.

You don't have to bring anything, though deoderant is never a bad idea :) . It may be a month or so before I can have you guys over again, maybe sometime around INNV we could have another. So next time we should meet at someone else's house for a game-fest.

Oh, you guys could repay me by being my punching-bags in MK trilogy at this bi-weekly. :)

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I don't think that me and Jon are going to this biweekly. Last weekend really killed me, I didn't finish my book, and it really put me behind. Jon is probably going to Hot Springs, and i got stuff to catch up on.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
You do your thing sarg and yes it seems you are tring to get out of our money match. As for jon i wish i could go to hot springs oh i hear they have the best water there. I'll ask jon can he bring me a bottle back hahahahah.

ps I really don't want to travel that far. (Smash only)

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
*Just browsing the boards at work,
Its good to see AR smashers are not praticing with each other on weekends or whenever, its not like INN V is coming up or anything.
hey Sarg- Did you try out my superduperincredibilyamazingomfgisheforreals technique, you know the one i told you to do on the phone today? did it work well?

PS keep it a secret i dont want people getting used to it being used on them. Please! Oh you can tell Jon if you want... only because i trust him. And he is hawt!

D

dr_roastbeef

Yo. David
Fayetteville, UofA

Peach, Ganondorf, The Dizzoc, G&W

Needs to finds peoples in Fayetteville!
479-200-7688

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Oh, Mr. Beef - Check out the INNsomnia tournies. It's one of the biggest and fastest growing tournaments in the south and held in West Memphis. (Note: I say this because right now, not because I host it, but because we have 100+ people registered :chuckle:)

Plus, all the best smashers in the AR, MS, and TN area show up. If you want to broaden your smashing, this is the best ticket you can get :)

TTT

Smash Journeyman
Lol...wuddup punks....any of you homos know of a small tournament in fayetteville.... U of A ??? Cuz i'm heading back for spring break to whoop all yall ***..... if u don't know about it...dont go haha let me get this easy money....i'll hook u guys up with a beating...i don't think u understand what north smashin' has done for me lolz...

Top Bottom