• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

yohnyaul

Smash Cadet
whoa your still alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How ya been? U gonna come down and smash with us?

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Fayetteville doesn't have but a few people that Smash. Around Little Rock and the sorrounding areas is where Smash is in Arkansas. (Except for the gathering place in West Memphis of course)

Besides, you need to come back and get owned just like old times. I'll even Samus ditto you!

TTT

Smash Journeyman
Lol you guys are gonna get ***** man.... but ya i knew nobody remotely good is gonna be at fayetteville so i'm gonna go make some easy money! i'll be back by NEXT saturday or sunday ish

TTT

Smash Journeyman
lol i'll kill u and take ur money fool let me slaughter them and get free 100 bucks...next saturday i think...either way ur boned!

chamberlin

Smash Ace
I've won 2 tournies in Fayetteville. It's very easy money up there...

Silly TTT doesn't want us to come and take his money away from him. Just tell us where it is, and we we'll come own you just like old times.

TTT

Smash Journeyman
LOL CHAMBERs won two tournaments there.....wow i think imma have to take this one to the bank.... i really have no idea where it is or anything else about cuz my friend randomly told me that wen i was gonna visit it was gonna be there so uhhh....TOUGH LUCK FOOLS.... - i would still get 1st if u guys came :D but i dunno any details

TTT

Smash Journeyman
well we will see soon enough :p i mean cmon.....plus insults is all i give to these guys...theyre my boys and they know they suck its all good. lmao they just know imma deusche and i suck but its kool ill meet up wit u guys i know where u live :| and ur phone numbers :|

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
saber is there room for me??? man long time no see the boards guys ive been to busy practicing my awsome... man i suck

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
So far it's me, CHBR, and Ace so yes BMW there is room for you.

I want more info about this Fayetteville tourny, isn't that close to where 8-bit and whoever live? Also Execute I think lives there as well or somewhere close to there. I really want to beat up on some noobs, like very VERY badly.

Oh by the way, I just put up a poster on my friends dorm door challenging anyone to a smash 1v1 best 2/3 or 3/5 their choice. $1 to challenge and $20 if they win lol. I'm also thinking about putting more posters around campus.

I want to make money off of other peoples misery rofl.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
saber youre becoming more and more like lance everyday :) hehe hustle man

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Lol, for you if you win you get $2...I want to make people who have no actual chance of winning go "Hey look $20 for a smash match? I'm the best at that game I can win!" and then they lose horribly.

Oh yeah, they get to pick my character first round, and as some people know noobs like to think captain falcon as a very slow character...mwuahhahaha.

Zane - I've got a pretty decent Bowser if you don't have 3 people for the bowser challenge yet. Me, Chamber, and Sarg did a bowser/falco/every other character challenge at my house when they all came over a few weeks ago lol.

TTT

Smash Journeyman
lol saberguy = best idea ever.....shoulda done that...make one for me for my dorm haha....more info just found it its like ....best buy money haha... and it starts at like 1:30 or two with singles

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Lol, I would have to leave at about 9 in the morning to make it to Fayetteville by then. I'm still willing to go though, should I just come by ACE's appartment on Saturday to pick you guys up?

TTT- I saved the form for my poster if you want me to send it to you through MSN. You can make appropriate changes to it then.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
I might go to this smash thing if someone post some info on it in a single post. i dont want to have to scramble through all the post to have to figure it out.

TTT

Smash Journeyman
ya my numbers the same.....sounds koo i'm never on wen u message me saber haha i'll try to.... lol sims ur a loser its just fayetteville....saturday.....2 o clock....at some place i dunno cuz its UofA....and uhhh if u guys can't make it it's koo i'll take the money and meet u guys in little rock cuz that's where i live now?!

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
oh yeah i was wondering if anyone still needs a doubles partner for INN V and the next biweekly because i needs one badly. any takers?

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
TTT- Any more info on the Fayetteville tourny? Like does it cost anything and what building will it be in?

I don't plan on going to the bi-weekly this week if we are going to fayetteville lol.

Handorin

Smash Hero
oh yeah i was wondering if anyone still needs a doubles partner for INN V and the next biweekly because i needs one badly. any takers?
Im not from Arkansas or going to the next biweekly, but I do need a partner for INNV. >_>

TTT

Smash Journeyman
lol not scared at all he just said it was in some quad or dorm or place he knew and he didn't really tell me the price to enter cuz...frankly it doesn't matter if i win it all....what's the diff free, 5 bucks, i doubt it would be 10

chamberlin

Smash Ace
I bet it's a campus sponsered tourny in the Quad. If so, then I know where it is 'cause I've been to one of those before. The entry should be free and the prize is a $100 gift card last time I checked if it's what I'm thinking of.

If I'm correct there's 2 problems... The rules will be gay(timed matches, items on), and to pick up my prize, I had to go to the front offices of the dorm about a month later and show my student ID. So, I hope this works out... It may be a campus only event for students, which would suck.

So, I hope it's not what I'm thinking of...

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Well it doesn't really matter anyways, because from new information I just received I will not be able to go to the Fayetteville tourny. It's my grandparent's anniversary and we are going out to eat on Saturday.

This means I can go to the bi-weekly though lol.

K

kcsdman

I bet it's a campus sponsered tourny in the Quad. If so, then I know where it is 'cause I've been to one of those before. The entry should be free and the prize is a $100 gift card last time I checked if it's what I'm thinking of.

If I'm correct there's 2 problems... The rules will be gay(timed matches, items on), and to pick up my prize, I had to go to the front offices of the dorm about a month later and show my student ID. So, I hope this works out... It may be a campus only event for students, which would suck.

So, I hope it's not what I'm thinking of...
Just caught wind of this thread and I thought I should step in to clear up some information regarding the Fayetteville tourny on Saturday. Chamber is, sadly, right on the money. Because the tournament is funded through student fees and state-given money, it is against both University policy and State Law for us to allow non-students to participate. As much as we'd love to have as many entries as we could find, unfortunately if you don't have a valid, current Student ID, we won't even be allowed to let you play, much less win a prize. Sorry guys! Just didn't want you to make a fruitless trip.

I won't check this thread for any questions, but feel free to email me at mrthedevious (at) gmail . com and I'll be happy to answer them.

Good gaming all! - Casey

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
That kinda sucks, oh well.

Chamberlin is Team America back in force for this bi-weekly and for INNV?

On another side note, anyone want to make an 8 hour trip to Atlanta on March 17th? Lol.

Top Bottom