• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

chamberlin

Smash Ace
I guess I'm driving to the bi-weekly since nobody else has a car that can hold people. So that makes me, Ace(I'm guessing), BMW, and whoever else wants to come. There should be room for 1 or 2 more.

So Ace, I guess I can either go over to your apartment to pick you up or you can come to my apartment. Either one is fine. We might wanna get some matches in before we head out though.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
hmmm what am i doing tomorrow night. wow or biweekley......? tough decision. ill see tomorrow. expect a call maybe chamber or ace... lvl nine out! *hic = drunk

yohnyaul

Smash Cadet
Sure chamber just give me a call. U can come by my place and we can all play before we go and we can also pick up my tv as well... just let me know what time

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Well i played smash today by myself. How do you do it Saber? It has to be the most boring thing a person can do.

D

dr_roastbeef

shay wahts? Solo smash is kinda fun. Though it makes you stop trying after too long. Getting through Adventure and AllStar with no continues can be kinda fun or just re-e-eeally aggravating.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Adventure and all star mode would be fun if you could use the C stick. But you cant so... I run into HAL labs and hellfire until we all die!!!! But i have a soulstone muahahahahhahahah

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Saber - that's crazy. I can work on l-canceling/sh'ing, etc for about... 5 mins >_>

Oh, I'm going to make a new AR finder thread.

I'm changing this to "Arkansas Smash" since 98% of it is just junk.

The other thread will be dedicated solely to being a locator.

I'll post a link when this is done. It's going to be a little colorful :)

Edit: New Arkansas Finder: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=2209273#post2209273

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Ok so I see some people are from Fayetteville...how bout this weekend or sometime next week we all get together in Little Rock for a Crew battle? Fayetteville vs STFU?

I hit 9 on my BLM tonight, Aero is fun.

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
man that is not even fair! seriously we are insane in the membrain... insane...in..the..brain. lol

seriously that sounds like a freakin awesome idea.

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
dude saberguy come to the rock town and we shall smash like champions. i get off of work at 8 pm... you know exactly what to do. i shall pm you my # fool so let me know

yohnyaul

Smash Cadet
Yo anyone interested in a road trip to dallas for a tournament there???????? It is this coming saturday!!!!!!!!!

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
I AM going to dallas this weekend!!!!!!! Ace it looks like were team mates again!!!!
I wont be coming back after the weekend though ill be back on wednesday but ill definitley go to the tourney

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Exactly how long would it take to get to the Dallas tourny, I can probably go since this week is my spring break and I have nothing else to do. Is the tournament the DFW Games texas open thingy?

yohnyaul

Smash Cadet
yeah it is saber.... I figured it would be fun having a road trip and since there is no biweekly it would be good to have tourney practice before INN .... plus lvl 9 lives in dallas and he knows stuff over there

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
If we went I wouldn't be able to stay longer than Sunday cause I got school again on Monday. Though I want to go it sounds like fun. Maybe one of them will house us?

chamberlin

Smash Ace
I gotta say nay, 'cause I don't have that much money right now... Tourny fees + food + gas + lodging is a bit too much for me right now. I just gotta make sure I have enough to go to INN V.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Anyone want to come down on Thursday to smash before INN? You can all stay the night and then we can just ride up to West memphis which is only like 50 minutes from my house.

Top Bottom