• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
Here is my idea. Sometime this semester I would like all of stfu to come up and crew battle this other arkansas crew from fayetteville. I want everyone to actually sign the controller while they are here.

Altus_Consul

Smash Rookie
Appreciate that Sarg...still no match for the Peach though. I don't know if making 6 year olds cry is pwnage or not. Anyway I'm halfway considering going to Russelville. Starts somewhere there at 6? If so Sabre you're welcome to come down tomorrow night and crash at my place. Other than that if anyone in the central area is up for some smash tomorrow hit me up. Number's posted somewhere in here. I won't be home until around 10 though for you early birds.

Deuce

Smash Cadet
whoever i might have played at the Rville tourney, it was fun. I got beat fairly but I did find that the screens had such a huge effect on my game though, that .5 seconds of lag on everything sucked so much ***. Ah well it was fun, Good Game!

Aeramis

Smash Ace
Hey guys, it was fun at Russelville. I didn't play nearly as good as I can when I had to fight Saberguy but he was alot better than me and I never fought him before. Next time I will not get hit as much and wait for better openings instead of being so careless trading hits. Anyone know who won it? I didn't stay after the 3rd round. Anyway, hope to see some of ya at Malvern next Saturday.

execute

Smash Rookie
Here is my idea. Sometime this semester I would like all of stfu to come up and crew battle this other arkansas crew from fayetteville. I want everyone to actually sign the controller while they are here. -madhatter

Is there any chance of this actually happening :cough razorback football games cough:

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
Dude, I'm not planning anything during those Saturdays. The best I could offer is Sarg (yeah I knew how to spell it all along) coming up for a football game and sticking around that weekend for some smash. Anyway, I'm moving to Fville the 17th of this month and would be more than happy play.

Who did win the mcdonalds tourney? And its coming to malvern?! Thats like 5 mins from me (if I were not moving).

execute

Smash Rookie
Yeah I've mainly been playing 64 online because that has so much competition, but if fayetteville gained a new good smasher I would go back to melee.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
I'm just glad I don't have to drive another 3 hours lol.

Yeah I won the Russellville tourny, it was pretty fun. I think there was more people there than at the Little Rock one.

You guys live too far away lol.

Not gonna go to the bi-weekly Chad?

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
Oh shizzie, its the BMW! Im moving to Fayetteville this weekend or else I would. That tournament is no more than five minuets away.

Sarg! I got a ****ing Wok! Whatever weekend you come up Ill buy the food if you cook!

It starts at 6pm. (midnight gaming, Ha)

SouthsideRaven

Smash Rookie
yeah that is now the character that i find my self waiting to play....good bye hopes for bomber man.
jon you up to showing me some combos for sheik on thursday?

SouthsideRaven

Smash Rookie
jon your going to have to bring down a crew from f-vile and crew battle what is left of the dorms.....that is after sarg gets up back into shape

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
I have a single bedroom apt. on Leverett ave. I just finished moving in which wasnt hard considering I dont have much stuff. I only have like a 13 inch tv that sucks donkey ****. Anybody is welcome but I would recommend bringing a tv.

Sarg, I just seen yesterdays update. Looks like Peach is going to be just as ****ty as in melee. Better drop her.

shroom

Smash Cadet
hey I just got back and fayetteville and wanted to know if anyone up here wanted to smash. just send me a message. I need some practice before I get any worse.

Aeramis

Smash Ace
Hey all, congrats to ihavespaceballs for winning the malvern MGC with my best friend Dj FaZe coming in 2nd. That was the best one yet. Tons of people there and I won 2 tickets to battle of the bands in little rock LOL... We might start going to the Inns on Saturdays tho.

execute

Smash Rookie
ok bc my friend played someone who lived on leverett street the other day and they had just moved in so I thought it might be you, guess not lol

Top Bottom