• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
so whats keeping you guys from coming to the biweeklies or coming to little rock to smash with the stfu crew

execute

Smash Rookie
madhatter:: Yeah, I am just now trying to get good with mewtwo so I need to play someone good. My number is 479-409-3427. Call me if you want to play tommorow. (Saturday). There are a few players around here, but the skill level for the most part isn't impressive.

BMW: If you are addressing fayetteville players the reason we don't come down to Little Rock to play is because it is a long *** drive for us.

Aeramis

Smash Ace
Congratz to Chad for winning the MGC at Pine Bluff, AR with me coming in 2nd in the final match. Good game man. It was alot closer then I thought it was going to be. :)

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
Thats Chad's ^B. Stops all lag for him alone.

I want to thank Sarg and all that came with him this past weekend. That was the most wicked birthday ever. I hope it didnt leave a bad taste for Fayetteville.

Aeramis

Smash Ace
I already preordered mine and paid for it in full at gamestop.
Got my Wii and lan connection ready for brawl online. Only 3 more months! :)

SouthsideRaven

Smash Rookie
yay i work at gamestop so i will be one of the first to see it. but also it is the game that i am buying a wii for but metroid is pretty hard core if you haven't gotten a chance to play it yet.

yohnyaul

Smash Cadet
who's going to smashtastic to visit shogun??????????????

hey shogun what are the details for your tournament????????

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
who's going to smashtastic to visit shogun??????????????

hey shogun what are the details for your tournament????????
Well basically it's just a get togather type thing with alot of players coming togather to smash it up. There's no money involved for winning as we're just smashing all night.

I have some friends coming in from ATL (my bro included) so I want to see how good they are.

It's Friday staring @ 5:00 P.M. and lasting till like 8:00 in the morning (Like my Smashtacular 2007).

I hope that answered your question, let me know if there's anything else you want to know.

edit: I think that some STFU wanted to do another crew battle, but we can't come to this biweekly due to this get togather.

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
My deepest apologizes execute. Its going to be a crazy weekend. I would love for you to come back over sometime soon so we could get some more hours in. Im going to work on my freakin marth counters so it will be better. You play a lot like Sarg so when he comes up sometime it should be interesting.

Anyway, on to the football game.

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
Sounds good to me execute, we will definetly have to play.

I'm so jealous that you get to go the games John. We really need to get together this weekend. It would be fun.

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
Sarg, Im coming this friday. Just make sure Joe dosent mind that Im staying. If its cool with you Ill stay friday and saturday night.

Friday night- smash, make fun of Timma, cuddle, and sleep.
Saturday- Football, smash, make fun of Timma, sushi, and smash.
Sunday- Probably better drive back.

Tell LvL9 were going to eat sushi and drink lots of sake. I bet he would visit then.

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
Sounds like the best weekend ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You won't believe this, but Tim fell into the glass door in the student center (the main doors) and broke the glass. How is that for clumsy.

Bring your laptop, an Ethernet cord, and a power strip, we might play some AOE or AOM. We have been playing a lot and it hasn't been the same without you. :( You may also want to bring some blankets.

anythingbutnebraskan

Smash Rookie
sup Sarg? I heard about you, at ASUB. Used to go there, stayed at Quapaw. anyway yeah, you should trip on over to Searcy sometime and smash with us. Myself and my roommate Anthony. WB what you think.

execute

Smash Rookie
John what do you think about playing Thursday? If you are going out of town all this weekend then I am going to start relapsing or something for smash if we don't play on Thursday...

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
You won't believe this, but Tim fell into the glass door in the student center (the main doors) and broke the glass. How is that for clumsy.
HA! Thats the funniest thing Ive heard in a while! Ill bring everything. Sounds like your still the ASUB legend.

Execute- Smash thursday it is. My homework consumed me yesterday. When I finally got the internet to work I found out it was worth 100 pts. Needless to say, I worked on it all night.

ACE-STFU?- Is that you Ace?

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
We should definetly play Nebraska. Just give me a pm.

I can't wait until you come John, we are gonna dominate this weekend. I'm trying to get better at AOM, but its just not happening.

So did Ace make a new profile or what? He has the STFU sig. Its gotta be him.

Lvl9 you need to come back from texas, we miss you :)

ACE-STFU

Smash Rookie
yeah I finally made a profile with my gamer tag ............ its been along time in the making but i am really lazy..... I am looking to find peeps to smash with this weekend to keep my skillz and keep getting better.....

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
i might be down for some smash this weekend. Chamberlin and I are making vids this week too maybe some tonight. if you guys come down here you could get some as well.

ACE-STFU

Smash Rookie
I can come done to smash on friday or sat to make vids of smash but any other videos of stuff other then smash that u and chamberlain make is between u guys .....rofl

A

Andy383

Hello, are there any smashers around the Greenbrier area? Me and a couple of friends of mine smash occasionally. Oh yeah, my name is Andy...18...and my main are Mario and Link.

Top Bottom