• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Nyx7RxUumE

I know posted this already but there's a quote that axelguy4realz said in his comment.

"As for the fighters themselves, we instantly went for a first taste with Sonic, Meta Knight, Link (with his new Twilight Princess skill set), and Pit. Meta Knight, oddly enough, is our favorite thus far, as he can unleash absolutely insane attacks, including a fully controllable whirlwind, and warping down attack (similar to Kirby's down special, but faster), the ability to fly for recovery, and a flipping slice up into the air, followed by a horizontal dash. Every other fight was extremely close, but when we moved to Meta Knight it was no contest. Four KO points, no defeats, and an easy victory in our first timed battle with the fighter."

Can we say high tier Meta Knight ftw? lol

Oh yea, how do I get rid of certain subscriptions I don't need?

Vts

Smash Champion
I'll team with you iori ;)

Hey ace i'll come over tomorrow around 12:30-35 ish k then we can get some smash practice in before you have to work, hey on friday what time do you want me to come over i'm out of school that day for pta thing.
Metaknights broken already and from what people are saying there is no wavedashing :( meaning slow characters are slower now lol.

anyone up for some smash thursday 1:45-2pm?

-peace vts

yohnyaul

Smash Cadet
hey anden it's ace you are welcomed to come smash with me early friday after noon like at 1pm cuz VTS is coming too.....

AndenHellseenkee

Smash Journeyman
Alright man, well i think i might be able to do that, i have to see what my girlfriend is gunna be doing tomorrow. I think I might be able to for a little while. I'll get in touch with you, I think i still have your phone number. Talk to you later. ^_^

Keru_Shiri

Smash Rookie
Yikes, if I had known there were this many AR smashers on these boards, I would have made the announcement weeks ago! Sorry guys, but yes, there is indeed a tournament today!

Keru_Shiri

Smash Rookie
I made a new thread for it! ;_;

Honestly, it was just a fundraiser event. Now that I know that there are a sizable number of AR smashers, I'll be sure to announce it at an earlier time. Sorry guys!

Keru_Shiri

Smash Rookie
So, if it's a fundraiser... Wouldn't you want people to come?!

Just a though.

BTW, I can't find the thread. :(
I did want people to come., and plenty did I just didn't think to post here. We do a Smash Bros. tournament at least once every semester, so rest assured, I will let you guys know the next time one comes around.

This was the thread I started: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=121392

I thought it'd be easier to find. :(

AndenHellseenkee

Smash Journeyman
LOL, I didn't even get to go to the tournament cause I was kickin' it with my woman. Anyhoo, what's the biz everyone? Does anybody wanna play me in some Smash sometime this week or whenever? I gots me a hankerin' for some smash bros. Hit me up!

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
What if I told you guys I'd be throwing my own Tourney about a week before turkey day, who would be willing to come? Cash prize of course.

Vts

Smash Champion
Guess i'll ask phil if we can have another stage 2 tournament how does nov 9th or 10th sound to you guys i'll talk to him later and find out if its cool with him.
Anyone up to play smash sometime during the week cus after school i'm pretty bored since i almost never have homework.

<('.'<)kirby dancing time!(>'.')>
____ ^('.'^)____(^'.')^_____

-peace vts

Altus_Consul

Smash Rookie
Guess i'll ask phil if we can have another stage 2 tournament how does nov 9th or 10th sound to you guys i'll talk to him later and find out if its cool with him.
Anyone up to play smash sometime during the week cus after school i'm pretty bored since i almost never have homework.

<('.'<)kirby dancing time!(>'.')>
____ ^('.'^)____(^'.')^_____

-peace vts
Right now! All week. No class no school. Just smash.

8Bit

Smash Cadet
We're planning a big tournament in Russellville, but its only in the planning stages right now. We'll let everyone know all the details as soon as possible.

Top Bottom