• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I'm going to TRY to have a Wii and Brawl by then...but I'm curious to see if there will be any in stock.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Sorry Jon but I plan on staying home for the weekend, and I already have plans to play Brawl with all of my friends in Joneboro so that's a no go for me.

Guys post your wii codes, only 3 days left.

Vts

Smash Champion
Everyone drop everything and cancel your pre order and hurry tomorrow at 3 pm stage2 told me they are getting 20 brawls that they can sell saturday at midnight. friday/saturday we can play it at the store as a demo.

we will have a huge party with pizza and stuff.

brawl also has a friends list so you dont need wii codes from what people are saying.

and the laptop is broken so no bracket until like monday sorry people.

-peace vts

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
heres my wii code 7274-2947-5412-7524 I am making a list of the codes and putting them on the first page of this thread to make them easy to find. So post your code now! its simple.

hi im lvl9, my code is ---- end post.

I need everyones. Only ones i have are Saber Iori and LVL9
and the list will be post # 11 on the first page.

AR_Sam

Smash Rookie
tag execute

brawl code

0516-6935-3345

everybody add me....my aim is alan9090 if you want to coordiante matches easier

ACE-STFU

Smash Rookie
heres my brawl friend code woot 2578-2797-2864 add me!!!!!!!! I lost everyones phone numbers when i switched phones so call me or just post ur numbers here = D hehe

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
K just updated post #11 with everyones BRAWL codes that I have. We need the code that brawl assigns you and not your wii code. Hopefully we will get some friendlies going soon.:)

Edit. That was fun Blu . But i have the worst headache. I havent slept much. Our Kirby dittos were retarted. LMAO Spike wars!

chamberlin

Smash Ace
I've played with Iori, Lvl9, and Saberguy, and from what I can tell online is insanely laggy. Apparently American Brawl is still using some of Japan's servers which isn't helping things. Hopefully they'll get American servers soon.

Once again, my friend code is 3780-8705-7315

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
http://supersmashbros.ign.com/ Is a cool link if you guys are interested in making stages or downloading created ones. Its huge.

I also updated post #11 with Chanber and Seif.

ACE! add me already i need to whoop on you with Diddy kong!
Hey anyone know the Run7's codes, or Zane, or any of those memphis guys?

Vts

Smash Champion
yo adding peoples brawl codes and here's mine.

4768-7126-6135

Also i talked to owner of Stage 2 Games and he is letting me host Bi-weeklies going to make the thread now and update with rules for brawl.

First Brawl tournament at Stage 2 is march 22 entry fee is either $5-7 just to get a guess of how many people its going to be singles only.

Also if it keeps up i'll make power ranking of Stage 2 Games winner for the game and post it.

Edit. here is linky to the tournament thread http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=4104313#post4104313

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Can brawl be power ranked? Lol, sure it can!! This game is all about mind games and no tech skill. I'm just really glad that they made the grabs faster, well except donkey kongs, but it's still awesome.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I would appreciate a little tech skill though lol...else my asian powers go un-used!

lol but no I'll get used to not being able to look fancy in time. I'm slowly loving the new ganon, however I do wish I had a wii to play you guys on. Getting one soon though and I'll be sure to hook everyone up with my Wii # that wants it.

Taku5

Smash Rookie
First biweekly is comin this Saturday(March 22) in Cabot.

Is everyone goin to try to be there? Or anyone certain they're not goin to be able to make it?

-b

Nite

Smash Champion
My Brawl FC is right here to the left, so you guys feel free to add me. Post in here and let me know if you added me though, so I'll know who to add.

I won't be playing for a while because I'm stealing wi-fi, so it lags really bad. Worse than usual, but when I finally get my own connection, then maybe it won't be so bad.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
My Brawl FC is right here to the left, so you guys feel free to add me. Post in here and let me know if you added me though, so I'll know who to add.

I won't be playing for a while because I'm stealing wi-fi, so it lags really bad. Worse than usual, but when I finally get my own connection, then maybe it won't be so bad.
Im sure i added you so make sure you and me and such. Vts I want you to add me so we can play. Two infinite and beyond. not a flying toy

Vts

Smash Champion
Already added you just been busy with school and stuff.

Hey next week is my spring break u should have a small house party so i can visit u again :)

I'll get on later just call me or text me of what time u want to play alright.

u should all come to the brawl bi-weekly/friendlies tournament

might do a small online tournament with friends and stuff but due to lag idk if it would be the best.

ps- nite i added you to my brawl FL so my brawl code should be somewhere on this thread, does chad have brawl code or IHSB?

-peace vts

AR_Sam

Smash Rookie
I sold my brawl like a week ago so please take my code off. If anyone played against the person using my code after the 1st week, then you were not playing against me.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
G.Vice's friend code

3351-3967-7166

Add me and we'll play sometime if possible. I already added a ton of the midsouth smashers ^^

look me up

Deuce

Smash Cadet
just curious guys, how many have added my FC on brawl? Im not sure if mine is working or bugged or something because i got a few IMs telling people they added me but none of em are showing up just says, Awaiting regestration by their nickname

G. Vice

Smash Lord
sweet got you added Iori, let's play sometime. I played vs Nite the other day and let him whoop up on me...but me and him both had an orange connection and agreed that was the worse lag we'd experienced. By yeah I've heard that wiring an ethernet cord with a USB converter from a router has a really good connection...much better than it's wifi competitor. Anyone know for certain if this is true?

BluebluR3237

Smash Rookie
If you don't mess with the ports in your router before doing anything like that, no connection style will help it in any other way. Going direct over wireless is alwayz better to reduce lag though.

Top Bottom