• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
Whats this WC3 business? And somebody said something about SC? Retro comp game that still owns (starcraft). If my internet wasnt so crappy out here I could really use some good team mates in both! I should be back in Fayetteville in a little over a month where Ill be active again with the WC3.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
If you guys want add me on AIM: TheSabreGuy or MSN: r_killa33@hotmail.com if you wanna play WC3. Or we could schedule some times for us to get on b.net like Monday/Wed/Fri or on the weekends or whenever.

P.S. we should make the next bi-weekly a WC3 Weekly lol.

Chamberlin - What do you think about me coming down this Friday and spending the weekend up at your place? Might bring my comp too.

Vts

Smash Champion
Well i would say lets party this weeken but i'll be in to much pain/ on drugs.

the bi-weekly is changed to 19th now and if we get 8+ people we will do free crew battle (brawl or melee or both)

think i should get WoW? or should i just wait for warhammer online?

Handorin

Smash Hero
Well i would say lets party this weeken but i'll be in to much pain/ on drugs.

the bi-weekly is changed to 19th now and if we get 8+ people we will do free crew battle (brawl or melee or both)

think i should get WoW? or should i just wait for warhammer online?
Balls. I was going to do a birthday thing then because my birthday is the 20th. I guess this could be it >_>

Vts

Smash Champion
well its been few days since my nose surgery and i'm healing pretty fast starting to be able to breathe out of it.

so most likly be at the next bi-weekly but my nose may still be swollen so i may not look normal, i may have to get a hair cut also just to trick and mess with u guys and see if you recognize me.

basicly this wasnt as bad as my jaw surgery (couldnt eat for 3 weeks :( /emo)

but now my broken nose is fixxed so now i have 2 air ways (reason for the surgery i had only 1 open one), also fixxed the broken part where i was hit in the face with a baseball bat when i was 4 years old that stopped 1 air way and made it bigger.

btw puke up blood is a great way to get better :psycho:

i'm off now to take more pain meds/pass out

Vts

Smash Champion
well i can't really do anything this week cus well nose starting bleeding random last night and some today so havent been able to talk to phil about this and go around and get other stuff done but 9th most likly will be date.

we wont a bi-weekly the 2nd if i do this but trying to give people 2-3 week heads up to take off for it.

sorry i don't have many details cus of my surgery but once i can leave the house w/o problems i'll get all the details posted asap.

Vts

Smash Champion
well finding out monday if we get to use the 10,000 square feet place in jacksonville (we most likly will have a door fee to pay for it but we will also have a sleeping area since the place is **** huge)

i got new sig woot and new avatar but thats beside the point the point is huge tournament in arkansas aug 9th and maybe 10th be there about to post this in arkansas also but this also will be for all rematchs for crew battles and new crew stuff :)

Stage2Games may suppling me with i think like 2-4 gamecubes 4-6 tv's (2 of which lag so only use if have to), a wii plus brawl (still got to unlock everything on theirs), but i need my early sign up to have at least 20 people and also going to make it early sign up door fee will be cheaper.

Stage2Games may even give out random prizes.

More details/Tournament post on late monday if not tuesday.

heroclix is tomorrow so may be there again all night for another 12 hours or something random.

copy/paste from TN thread ftw and lazyness :D

btw if anyone wants to play anytime before this just pm/post and i'll play but no bi-weekly for a while unless i don't get the place so will post on bi-weekly info later.

Vts

Smash Champion
i got to talk to the owner owner not friend of the owner and basicly ask for 2 nights both melee/brawl brawl first on saturday (cus friend asked for melee sunday so he could make it).

from what i hear there will be 5-8 dollar door fee for every person but he may sell pizza's and food going to really talk face to face with him tonight.

keep you guys posted peace

Vts

Smash Champion
yeah buddy you do love megaman, o btw the smash tourament is still not approved but instead of 9th it will be 16th and 17th , if i don't get the place then hosting it at stage2games.

due to problems of getting a hold of owner i had to change the date so if you guys want we can still have a bi-weekly this friday or just wait.(aug 2nd for bi-weekly if wanted)

anyone up to play just let me know i'll be sending out txt message about tournament info to people who never check smash boards mondayish or when i know i get the place.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
yeah buddy you do love megaman,
Yea I'm a fan of the older mega man games. Mega Man X6 is probably the lastest mega man game I'll play with Mega Man X and Mega man 5 being my favorites (Mega Man X3 was fun to me too).

Mega man x8 and 9 I thought where just horrible, never played man yof the battle networks though.

Vts

Smash Champion
loved the battle nets up until the like 4-5 but 1-3 battle nets were solid games and 4 wasnt bad but 5 is horrible (my sig is from 5 though lol)

might just get bombman sig made for giggles.

so yeah most likly not going to get the place for huge tournament but going to post new thread just going to host it at bi-weekly place unless i find a place in 2-3 days cus i need to give people like 2-3 weeks heads up

Vts

Smash Champion
If you go swing by and pick me up, I'll be more than happy to ride. :)
I think ur on the way or like 10-15m out of the way so we when i go down there sure you can ride with me/us (should just rent a bus for like 2 days and have everyone chip in for gas/rent cost and have like 6-8 people lol)

just an idea for a good time think it would be worth it, I just need to get better hehe.

Sudai

Stuff here
Ouch, it's really that low of a turnout? That sucks. I'm moving so I'll be like..2 hours from the south border and was hoping to get to play a bunch of people. : (

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Can't do anything this weekend...or rather I kind of don't want to since next weekend is the tourny. I'll prolly stay up there all next weekend though with Chamberlin.

Vts

Smash Champion
I'll keep my bed warm for you sexy. **thinks about how sexy that jew-fro is**
good to see love in the umm smash thread lol.

hey chamberlin want to have another magic seal torunament? or just magic tournament at stage 2 (asking u cus u bring basicly everyone lol).

edit. Also when we all play warhammer online(aka WHO) we should have a vote on which realm and server hehe.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
My fro is even more powerful than the last time you saw it.

By the way you guys owe me $$ from last time, Kevin does anyway.

That or you can just give me some food lol, that works too.

Vexen

Smash Rookie
So when is the date of the next bi-weekly again? For the first time this summer my schedule has freed up :) so I was planning on attending if I could get some info...

Top Bottom