• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Vts

Smash Champion
Yayuz! And no getting fake sick this time!
i wasn't fake sick allergies got me sick and started to puke everywhere

me and reece are going to smash later tonight at his place he has some fresh blood.

my finals are next week and crazy math work is done and english is like 90% done i have like 2-3 more papers then a test.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Get on WC3 and AIM more Clay.
Yeah yeah. I remember when I was trying to get YOU to play WC3...

I spent all of my free time this weekend over at Iori/Chad/Jack's though. School ends after this week, then I'll have a lot more free time.

But yes... WC3 time will come. You've probably passed me already in skill level. *shakes his fist at the heavens* The days of your failing tower rushes and constant turtling are probably over.

Nite

Smash Champion
It was lots of fun. I enjoyed playing with everyone again. I plan to get some more singles in with DML next time. Got some matches in with NESNoob though and I don't get to do that very often.

Vts

Smash Champion
Omg guys thanks for coming (lol forgot your ice-creams) ^.^ Vts I believe in you, and chams you make me proud. Overall score 1000% pls visit more when you are free!
i knew we forgot something lol

savor the flavor of the strawberry ice cream and chocolate.

we will might come once our finals are over and stuff, maybe bring ace and altus is possible but doubtful.

left 4 dead is fun everyone should play it at least 3 times

@nite- working on that shirt u should post a picture of ur face so i can put it on the back.

@Chad- thanks for left for dead and getting more software for computer lol

@ishb- was fun and sleeping in bed with you was great......

@everyone else- was fun hope to see you guys again soon :)

and

@special guy (aka kyo) b only matches are not cool :psycho:

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Yeah yeah. I remember when I was trying to get YOU to play WC3...

I spent all of my free time this weekend over at Iori/Chad/Jack's though. School ends after this week, then I'll have a lot more free time.

But yes... WC3 time will come. You've probably passed me already in skill level. *shakes his fist at the heavens* The days of your failing tower rushes and constant turtling are probably over.
Oh I still turtle, it's just that I do it better and more homosexually.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Hmm... Gayest turtling that I know of is towers, morters, air units, and archmage. If you can hold off till your mage gets teleport, you can really gay it up with morter hit and runs. You can also use your air units to harass. It is teh gay. There are still counters to this, ie DH/Witch, Bears/Dryads could take that crap out.

Last time I checked, you're all about the Archmage/Pally, a big mix o' stuff, and many many towers.

All I know is offense with the NE/UD

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
In 3v3 I mass towers and tech straight to mortars/DH's while pretty much just playing with 3 heroes almost the entire game. I don't build a barracks the entire match.

My name is Humanplayer or TheSaberGuy.

Hey do you still have my nametag from awhile back?

Vts

Smash Champion
saber you should come visit again was fun.

might get wc 3 idk yet may just stick with game now.

chamber we need ddr practice/hax so we can beat iori next time.

you doing anything this weekend? if not wanna bro out :psycho:

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
saber you should come visit again was fun.

might get wc 3 idk yet may just stick with game now.

chamber we need ddr practice/hax so we can beat iori next time.

you doing anything this weekend? if not wanna bro out :psycho:
:bee: I forgot all about that, geez I love that game. I will be practicing to so you can't beat me, he he.
ps We got more songs on the computerz Yeah

Vts

Smash Champion
:bee: I forgot all about that, geez I love that game. I will be practicing to so you can't beat me, he he.
ps We got more songs on the computerz Yeah
NOOOOO!!!

o well guess i'll be known for being good at all halo games lol

@saber/chamber-monthly this week and doubt many people will show up so if not many people show up i'll speed run the tournament and then we can hang out.

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
In 3v3 I mass towers and tech straight to mortars/DH's while pretty much just playing with 3 heroes almost the entire game. I don't build a barracks the entire match.

My name is Humanplayer or TheSaberGuy.

Hey do you still have my nametag from awhile back?
Yeah I still got your nametag. Just never see you to give it back!

Im an orc player in ladder 3v3's. I can do it all so it just depends on what my mates want to do. I love to tech and get taurens and shams. If I dont get rushed I can mass them pretty fast. I only use one or two heros.

Ill look you up tonight. Do you DotA any? Me and Sarg have a CAL team so if you play you could ring with us.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Ill look you up tonight. Do you DotA any? Me and Sarg have a CAL team so if you play you could ring with us.
I only play DotA for funs. There's way too much about the items/heroes to learn. I'd usually rather play ye ole standard Frozen Throne.

I usually only play solo games, and the most that I've done is teams is 2v2. I'm gonna assume that 3v3 isn't crazy different from 2v2 though. If you guys just tell me what to do with NE or UD, I should be able to do it. I won't be able to play any until Friday night. Stupid school...

chamberlin

Smash Ace
chamberlin, chambs, or CHBR on BNET.

Cookie cutter undead ftw! I'm gonna assume DK is the starting hero lol. They really made him the best choice for almost any situation. I guess some of the others heroes become options in non-1v1s though.

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
oh **** is that you view, I haven't seen or talk to you in a long time:( we need to catch up. I have a color control john project with your name on it :chuckle:
Im down for the project! Just been keeping busy with school and such. Got some free time for the holidays so Im making the most of it (by staying home and playing video games)!

Top Bottom