• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Altus_Consul

Smash Rookie
Yeah I go to Conway too! By the way Hunter we're playing Friday. And Saturday. And so is everyone else reading this! Much teams ftw.

Vts

Smash Champion
for all these remaining smashers in arkansas that play melee it has come to many people's attention we need a state crew.

possible people on the list
1. Chamberlin
2. G.Vice
3. VTS
4. Altus
5. Sarg
6. Soma
7. BMW
8. SABERGUY!!!!!
9. ACE

we need to get together and think up a name and do power rankings

this crew will travel to oos tournaments and will have smash fests at least once a month

enough said...

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Oooo look at all this initiative.

BMW is shipping out to the navy like next month. I'd say he's out.

Saber, although he's good, doesn't play Smash anymore...

Also, my phone went out, and I'm using my roomate's old phone now. Tis why I didn't answer your texts...

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
BMW in the Navy... I didnt know he was gay. JK

Saber doesnt smash anymore? Good I hate his falcon. :(

I might be up for some smash during my sping break. I have been bogged down in school work.

Altus_Consul

Smash Rookie
Yeah school work is killing me too. 3 tests this week and had 2 last week :(. Yeah Sarg we definitely need to play again. Anyone up for playing this weekend? Watching Revival of Melee vids has gotten me hyped about some Smash...

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I have to move the crew/community/ etc threads in here. Gotta try and keep the AS room mostly for tourneys.

and thanks, that anime is too good.

If more people like it.......hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Vts

Smash Champion
I have to move the crew/community/ etc threads in here. Gotta try and keep the AS room mostly for tourneys.

and thanks, that anime is too good.

If more people like it.......hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
might make our crew sig with anime characters ;)

idk who i would pick as my anime character though, maybe stein from soul eater cus is he insane lol

chamberlin

Smash Ace
might make our crew sig with anime characters ;)

idk who i would pick as my anime character though, maybe stein from soul eater cus is he insane lol
YESSSSSSSSSS!

I would go with...

@Mike G - Please give us a link to the new room if it's ready. I couldn't find it anywhere. Also, I remember you from the Innsomnia times. Those were good times.

Vts

Smash Champion
lol well once we have the crew in order i'll be able to make that ur person :psycho:

we still need a name and ace is somehow better now after a month of not playing.

later today we are playing if you wanna come over :)

Vts

Smash Champion
yo nice to meet you drew, i'm Hunter but people call me VTS and V

u live near saberguy he can teach you a few thing in any game except brawl should talk to him about playing.

saber!!!! we need to have another party at ur house i'll bring my computer and we can all set up in that room and play some game :)

or maybe u should come over and bring ur computer and chill for few days :psycho:

chamber!!!!! melee friday?

woot- 2nd time to get 1k posts :D

Altus_Consul

Smash Rookie
Pit? Who the f is that? Did the character patch for Melee finally come out? Haha yeah Drew you should come to the central area and play with us be a good time. Don't play much Brawl though unfortunately...well fortunately... And yes we all need to play this weekend.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Only patches necessary for Melee:

- Pika & G&W's shields
- Battlefield ledges
- Kirby's grabs that you can get out of even after you start the throw animation

@VTS - Did you wanna play Melee today?

Also, you should hurry up and graduate before someone takes your spot at our house lol. Too many people are asking about living down there... Ethan/Sky and his girlfriend are thinking about living down there (although you could just take Ethan's room instead which is still not so bad), and some hot chick from UALR is thinking about moving down there(although, I wonder if we've scared her away already).

Vts

Smash Champion
Only patches necessary for Melee:

- Pika & G&W's shields
- Battlefield ledges
- Kirby's grabs that you can get out of even after you start the throw animation

@VTS - Did you wanna play Melee today?

Also, you should hurry up and graduate before someone takes your spot at our house lol. Too many people are asking about living down there... Ethan/Sky and his girlfriend are thinking about living down there (although you could just take Ethan's room instead which is still not so bad), and some hot chick from UALR is thinking about moving down there(although, I wonder if we've scared her away already).
yeah i'll call u after 3 when class is over,

i'm working on getting done faster being sick set back soon though!

i graduate April 15th

edit- yeah i do believe I'm bringing a couch and more stuff once i move in so it would have to go down stairs :S think i might be able to talk my parent's into giving me the living room's TV since they want to buy another one.

Altus_Consul

Smash Rookie
I'll cut them a deal. Hey I get off at 5 instead of 6 so we can get a little in then. Can play with anyone who wants after juanita's but I plan on being intoxicated :D. Who all wants to play on Saturday though?

Vts

Smash Champion
I'll cut them a deal. Hey I get off at 5 instead of 6 so we can get a little in then. Can play with anyone who wants after juanita's but I plan on being intoxicated :D. Who all wants to play on Saturday though?
i'll play saturday, hey want time does the show start? cus if its like 6-7 i say we eat their since i haven't eaten their before.

anyone is welcome to come with us, hint hint chamber :lick:

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Once my Calculus III test is over, I should be able to do something. As it is now, I work and I do school things with little time left over... :( Don't worry. Spring break will soon be upon me!

Altus_Consul

Smash Rookie
I don't know if I'm going to be able to go on Saturday because of work but I'm trying to get it switched. Off today and tomorrow though and no class on Thursday! We all need to play like this weekend or something soon.

Top Bottom