• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

loyolaumama

Smash Rookie
Even through the conway tournament ends at 8, there are place that y'all can stay to play melee until the morning. Steven is going to be there, I think he is pretty good at melee.

Vts

Smash Champion
so guess i'll host the side melee tournament if we have enough people to sign up lol.

but might just do pools tournament for more games if just like 8-16 people sign up and then a bracket so everyone can play

SlapY0Self

Smash Rookie
Did you go/miss HOBO 15? Will you be at the next Houston Major/Epic Brawl/SF4 Tournament (HOBO 16/TYS 1) on May 2, 2009?

Reasons why to Come:

Its at Funplex. Venue can hold 400+ People + Arcade + Projectors
All of the best SF4/Brawl players will be here! SF4/Brawl till 2am
HOBO 15 had 85+ players in attendence
Casuals being played (MVC2/SC4/SFHDREMIX/TVC/MELEE/3RDSTRIKE)
Out of towners. 1 month+ in advance. Book your tickets NOW!!!

Excuses that are Banned:

I have job/work. SO TAKE OFF!
I have something important to do. Stop being scaredd and COME!
I have school work to do! Tell your teacher I said It was OK TO HOBO/TYS!

For more information about HOBO 16/TYS 1, Go to--> http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=142123 Or Go to--> www.smashbrostournaments.com/event/main/ See you there... NO EXCUSES!!!

Vts

Smash Champion
Did you go/miss HOBO 15? Will you be at the next Houston Major/Epic Brawl/SF4 Tournament (HOBO 16/TYS 1) on May 2, 2009?

Reasons why to Come:

Its at Funplex. Venue can hold 400+ People + Arcade + Projectors
All of the best SF4/Brawl players will be here! SF4/Brawl till 2am
HOBO 15 had 85+ players in attendence
Casuals being played (MVC2/SC4/SFHDREMIX/TVC/MELEE/3RDSTRIKE)
Out of towners. 1 month+ in advance. Book your tickets NOW!!!

Excuses that are Banned:

I have job/work. SO TAKE OFF!
I have something important to do. Stop being scaredd and COME!
I have school work to do! Tell your teacher I said It was OK TO HOBO/TYS!

For more information about HOBO 16/TYS 1, Go to--> http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=142123 Or Go to--> www.smashbrostournaments.com/event/main/ See you there... NO EXCUSES!!!
man i got to come see conker-kun lol

so maybe i might be the only one coming :S.

kind of crazy i know i may talk other into coming but we need a place to crash

chamberlin

Smash Ace
I'd love to hang out... that is um.. if you don't want to go out on a ordinary date.

**thinks about whether or not he's good enough at Smash and loses self esteem rapidly**

So why wouldn't you just ask me out on an ordanary date? Am I not good enough at Smash? I know I'm not like Chad or Iori, but I have feelings too...

God, you're such a jerk! I hate you!

Why won't you love me...

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I'd love to hang out... that is um.. if you don't want to go out on a ordinary date.

**thinks about whether or not he's good enough at Smash and loses self esteem rapidly**

So why wouldn't you just ask me out on an ordanary date? Am I not good enough at Smash? I know I'm not like Chad or Iori, but I have feelings too...

tsun tsun

Why won't you love me...
dere dere

Vts

Smash Champion

Why won't you love me...
i will not john and you are better a=than chad/iori cus your closer <3

i do love you!!!!

so reeces gets off at 6 and idk when ace does

so whenever you want to play just post a time.

Vts

Smash Champion
umm who are you i don't believe i've ever met you or ever let you come over to my house or drive you home at night :psycho:

how you been sho? haven't talk/seen you in ages.

u should come up north some time and chill with us :).

(we secretly miss you, well maybe just me lol)

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
umm who are you i don't believe i've ever met you or ever let you come over to my house or drive you home at night :psycho:

how you been sho? haven't talk/seen you in ages.

u should come up north some time and chill with us :).

(we secretly miss you, well maybe just me lol)
Lol, I've sorta been in hiding and haven't got on the boards in forever. Also works been keeping me pretty busy (I actually have to go in for another 12 hour shift soon). I'll still poke my head in here every once in awhile though.

Vts

Smash Champion
maybe you should train some new people to play with you and maybe they will be like me and pick up really fast.

or send them to me lol.

love fresh blood i mean new people :chuckle:

loyolaumama

Smash Rookie
Vts, r y'all still coming for the tournament? and do you know how many do you have? we also have a double's tournament

Altus_Consul

Smash Rookie
Meh I'll go to Brawl as long as someone plays with me sometime during the week and I can get a doubles partner. Of course melee ftw though. What are the details?

AR_Sam

Smash Rookie
hey you guys should come play brawl at the tournament on the 18th. It will have good brawl competition. If you all bring a tv + cube I will play you all in melee a lot. To give you a gauge of my melee skill saber has slaughtered me everytime we have played, I have beaten ace, and I was about the same skill as sargent peach. I'm rusty as hell though so it probably won't be pretty.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
I really don't think I'll be able to make the conway tournament. If you guys were to have it like at 5 oclock instead of 3 I would be there but unfortunately I have some **** to do at 12:00 and it's like a two and a half hour drive to Conway from where I'll be. :(

Wish I could make it though...if you guys put on another tourny sometime let me know.

If the doubles part of the tourny starts at around 5 I may actually still come to this, just all depends. If someone reads this before like...12 o clock gimme a call at 870-759-0849

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Yeah Vice was planning on attending as well, up until the bad weather kicked in here. So now he's sitting at the house all sad and stuff not playing melee. Yeah I know it was a brawl tourney, but come on you gotta have melee somewheres D:

and your not alone VTS...I miss Shogun too. He would be the one that would keep my skills honed (and my spirit in the pits) if he still played ;~;

<3 Arkansas

AR_Sam

Smash Rookie
hey chamberlin it was nice playing you in teams. I was the snake who got 2nd in singles and I was the snake on the snake/mk team you played in the first round.

Vts

Smash Champion
smash party at friends house on saturday ace/chamber are coming with and altus has to work :(

got room for 1 more if anyone wants to come

its all 3 games and 2 other ppl i know so far are going to be there

it starts at noon so leave my house like noon then get there little late but still be fine.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
"runs in out of no where again"

So all this smash fests.....are they smash onry or do you guys do other things too? Well at any of u guys get togathers.

Vts

Smash Champion
Hey. Any Smash fest or tournys going down soon in arkansas? I'm ready to join the tourny scene again.
umm there was one today lasted like 3 hours though but it had 10+ people for like 1h then slowly died down.

was fun though talked to friend who wanted to get better at melee so going to help him out as much as i can.

Vts

Smash Champion
Ohh. Where was it held at? I will keep more in touch with this forum. School is almost out for me and i wanna play in some more tournaments like i did last year.
we might start having weekly smash party in cabot/little rock area as soon as school is over.

but today was at cabot and it was fun for a bit.

everyone sucked but me lol.

but if u like melee we go to memphis every 3 weeks to play and i drive 90% of the time and i don't mind taking people but might charge u like a little money for gas (like 10 max but mostly just 5 is good enough)

but brawl stuff is mostly conway

Top Bottom