• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
You people have a perverse pleasure in putting tournaments on Easter weekend; the one weekend on which I most certainly cannot attend. :(

edited for grammar

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
the deep south should have a region-wide understanding that planning things on days of religious significance is a nice way to reduce turnout appreciably

although i don't know what's up with that saturday specifically. it's the last day of the holy week i guess... do people rest especially on that day in commemoration of jesus being gone? it doesn't have a name like the prior saturday or thursday, and i haven't been with the church in decades, so i don't know.

edit: march hare brings up a good point - people have to prepare for easter festivities on that day. more pressing, they would not have a ride back home.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
the deep south should have a region-wide understanding that planning things on days of religious significance is a nice way to reduce turnout appreciably

although i don't know what's up with that saturday specifically. it's the last day of the holy week i guess... do people rest especially on that day in commemoration of jesus being gone? it doesn't have a name like the prior saturday or thursday, and i haven't been with the church in decades, so i don't know.

edit: march hare brings up a good point - people have to prepare for easter festivities on that day. more pressing, they would not have a ride back home.
You talking about the Sabbath? that was the jewish day of rest, but I don't know what else you may be talking about.

j00t

Smash Champion
I think I'm picking up Ganon. He's sooo much fun.

I'm gonna need a teammate for SMYM... Vice?

Vts

Smash Champion
and if handy is taken i'll play with you j00t i'll play my sheik :)

ganon is super fun and yoshi only beat mine like 3 times out of 30-40 matches was funny seeing him text away into a f-air so many times lol.

<3

i'm off tomorrow anyone want to smash i need to train the sheik.

guess i need to do my 30m-2h tech skill training now so i'm not trash at the tournament lol.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
and if handy is taken i'll play with you j00t i'll play my sheik :)

ganon is super fun and yoshi only beat mine like 3 times out of 30-40 matches was funny seeing him text away into a f-air so many times lol.

<3

i'm off tomorrow anyone want to smash i need to train the sheik.

guess i need to do my 30m-2h tech skill training now so i'm not trash at the tournament lol.
You can't troll Yoshi until you can beat me with your ganon. I'll play anyone, Pichu even. Let's go.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
ok lol, i wanna play all of your characters with my ganon.

marth first :)

trying to do tech skill with sheik who i just picked up sucks i can barely do 3 reverse needle cancels in the air :(
Aight, we will do it. But unless you can beat my ganon with yours, no trolling on poor Yoshi.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Vts, are you you wanting to stop by Memphis on Friday to play smash a bit? Or are you just going to drive straight there.

Vts

Smash Champion
Aight, we will do it. But unless you can beat my ganon with yours, no trolling on poor Yoshi.
and when i do beat u in ganon dittos your out of the crew also :D

and ur replacement is yoshi !

but we still can be friends :)

its just 3 beastly ganons in a crew is too much evil and power for 1 crew to have lol (yeah chambs talking about ur beastly ganon)

now time for pizza and maybe anime or movie time

Vts

Smash Champion
Vts, are you you wanting to stop by Memphis on Friday to play smash a bit? Or are you just going to drive straight there.
driving thrusday night to memphis to crash at jacks then driving from memphis following you guys cus idk where to go friday night i don't have a place to stay lol.

AR moochers :psycho:

G. Vice

Smash Lord
that sounds like a great idea for next bi-weekly

A.S.S. Ganon mode vs everyone else!

or mock crews with 1 crew of just ganons lol
I say mock crews, one crew CF and one crew Ganon.

...I wanna be on the CF side :D

j00t

Smash Champion
Meh, I guess I have to respect that.

Smash tournaments are my church. :p

And on the second day, God created Fox... and gave him a down-b which would be greater than all others. And Fox would have dominion over the creatures of the air...

...and I don't know how the rest of the story goes. :p

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
kvtsko, do you want to play tomorrow and then eat at the river market perhaps?

edit - we're just now going to sleep... something to keep in mind if you want to smash brothers later

G. Vice

Smash Lord
kvtsko, do you want to play tomorrow and then eat at the river market perhaps?

edit - we're just now going to sleep... something to keep in mind if you want to smash brothers later
You guys have fun, I got hearts to mend :(

Top Bottom