• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Armada Interview 8-14-09

Vegard

Smash Lord
To anyone here who talks to Armada: what does he say about his matches vs. mango, and about how he feels about being able to beat mango's puff? Has he been strategizing craftily in preparation for lb4? And is he worried the matchup with m2k will be tougher this time around?

edit: asked about m2k
he's less scared of fighting m2k now, than he was. he says (more or less directly translated) "the entire winners bracket except of winners finals was really nervous. This time around, it will be more chill"... so no. :)

I guess he's more relaxed about the tournament now that he's already been overseas.

Michel Jhon

Smash Rookie
I use whatever power I have at the moment.
I charge with my sword!
I charge wiith my hammer!
I tell my minions to attack!

Composeur

Smash Ace
Has Armada figured mang0 out yet? I wish I were good enough to parse all the incredibly nuanced mindgames in those tournament matches.

Top Bottom