• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Armor piece wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I don't know if this is new, I'm just trying to contribute.

You can pick an armor piece and downthrow it with Cstick, this launches the piece up, after this it will still bounce of the floor a few times and it will hit opponents.

This can be repeated with all armor pieces making them not fade, and if an opponent approaches you can just step back and let the falling and bouncing armor pieces hit him, normally people don't know that a piece can damage even when it's bouncing just slightly.

Lock this if it's already known.

Tezmata

Smash Apprentice
C'mon guys, he's got a great point: NO ONE BUT US KNOWS THAT THE PIECE BOUNCES! And there's absolutely no way to break through a bouncing armour piece.

FIERCE

Smash Journeyman
This has been known for quite some time to the point where people know how to break through this "wall". I find it better to throw two pieces off the ledge now because if they break through it - your pieces WILL hurt you instead. ):

Against smarter players I wouldn't suggest it. DSF broke through it like it was nothing the first (& last) time I ever tried it against him.

Bouse

Smash Ace
I don't know if this is new, I'm just trying to contribute.

You can pick an armor piece and downthrow it with Cstick, this launches the piece up, after this it will still bounce of the floor a few times and it will hit opponents.

This can be repeated with all armor pieces making them not fade, and if an opponent approaches you can just step back and let the falling and bouncing armor pieces hit him, normally people don't know that a piece can damage even when it's bouncing just slightly.

Lock this if it's already known.
I hope you get stomach cancer.

noradseven

Smash Lord
Woah I never knew this before, now Ill be unstoppable.

Fo'rizzle: Odds are 99.999% chance that anything you discover about ZSS has already been found by other people long long ago... in a gala...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom