• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arrow's Lifespan

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
wait i thought you had to jump or shoot the arrow straight up in order to make them loop, how did you make them loop from just a normal forward shot?

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Shoot Forward
Rotate Joystick Up and continue in the direction you want them to go in.

Cero

Smash Lord
wow...I don't own the game and I've never played Pit, so I never knew how directional the curve of those arrows could be
never knew they lasted so long too
good job :)

Corigames

Smash Hero
It makes me wonder if it would be fun to get 3 Pits with team attack off to just see how long they can keep 12 arrows going. It may be fun, something to trow into a video or something.

Waka_Waka_do_do_yea

Smash Journeyman
Is it possible to make the arrow dive in towards the edge from the far left/right? If it could you might be able to hit a recovering opponent and turn him around. Causing him return backwards.

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
muhaha im finally able to loop arrows thanks to Undr muahaha thats the last of pit specific advanced techs (to date) oh but it is very depressing, only 4 arrows :( still its not like anyone could ever get even 3 going in a real match, maybe 2 if you were playing a three year old... still its a pretty cool thing to learn

Top Bottom