• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arrows of Light: A Pit "Combo" Video , by cyve

Ryos4

Smash Lord
I have to agree, it is pretty interesting. Though it seems the setup is actually Fthrow>Dash Attack>Dtilt. Im not sure just a dash attack to Dtilt would work.

Moozle

Smash Champion
Yeah the arrow rain against captain falcon was sweet. I loved the Pit WoP...You're makin Jiggs jealous :p

DarthSonic78

Smash Rookie
America! F!!! YEAH! Comin' again to save the... an
How the hell do you make them loop like that?

Once you've charged the arrow, let go of it in the opposite way you were originally charging it and control the arrow, obviously, using the left analog stick or analog stick on either the GC contoller or Wii mote w/ nunchuck respectively. Make the arrow curve in such a way where it comes back around, like a circle.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Very nice. It's great to see more Pits using Arrow Chases and Arrow Swarms. Keep up the good work.

CYVE

Smash Journeyman
Very nice. It's great to see more Pits using Arrow Chases and Arrow Swarms. Keep up the good work.
Thank You =)

PS. I have some Musıc suggestıons for your Vıds but ı cant send lınks atm ( ı am ın turkey now and back ın end of August)

Top Bottom