• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Art Dump :D

PeachyD00M

Smash Rookie
yeah i didnt realize this board had an art section *_* i normally post on actual art boards but no one really responds to me (and i tihnk ppl will respond here... lol)

New to old!

openCanvas 1.1

Photoshop CS

MS Paint

ballpoint pen and highlighters!

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Haha, welcome to the lil corner of visual creativity! : D

Love the first piece, nice lighting and texture created with the lines and what not :]

I'd personally love to see that Ganondorf piece a little more refined, there's so much detail lost in the thick brush strokes there, but there's also a great foundation to be built on :]

Hope you keep posting your stuff up : D Nice to see some new people round here :]

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
the blastoise one is sweet
very good though

i am amazed u did that zoidberg one in paint

PeachyD00M

Smash Rookie
wow those r rly good

do u hav a dA?
Yes i do, but it's full of **** art and club stuff atm D: i also rarely have time to update it, like most of this crap is old.

anyways it's rakka-chan.deviantart.com

Is that a Maldeformed Frog humping another Frog?
omg! why of course it is! ;D

no fo serious, it was an old school project in which we shredded national geographic magazines and painted w/e we picked up... that was one a 1"x1" scrap of frog lovin... the best kind of lovin!

Top Bottom