• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ART with Yo' Powah 3!!!(Contest closed! Results on December 6th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
wow i missed this contest! Dammit, I should lurk in this section more often, when will the next contest occur?

Spire

III
BRoomer
Guys, as expected, there is a delay. I will admit that I carry some of the weight, but that is because I've been tied down with real-life work and such. We're working to finish these up asap, so hang in there :080:

Frown

poekmon
Guys, as expected, there is a delay. I will admit that I carry some of the weight, but that is because I've been tied down with real-life work and such. We're working to finish these up asap, so hang in there :080:
Don't stress, be finished on December 11th, 2010 and we'll be fine. :bee:

Spire

III
BRoomer
By the way, we're all done judging. Just a matter of when Virg logs back on and composes the post.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
That will most likely be some time tomorrow. I'm in China right now and don't know what US time they'll be up, but when I wake up tomorrow I'll format them.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Sorry guys. I've been at my sister's boyfriend's house the past week. :(

I wanted to put them up New Year's Day but never made it back. I'll get them up before I leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom