• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ART with your POWER!!! #2 (contest ends 08/15/09)

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt4300

Smash Ace
Bbaaaawww **** you and your awesome spire... Not that you didnet clearly have the best piece.

On a side note Have the orange names been approved yet?

Spire

III
BRoomer
Congratulations to all of you. I was thoroughly impressed by this contest's entries, so at this rate, I'm beyond excited to see what will come out of AWYP 3! Every last one of you did an incredible job.

Long live.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Congrats Spire, matt, and lythium:)

So when's the next contest scheduled to start?

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Congrats, Winners! ♥
I wonder what the next topic will be!
Edit: Forgot to say thank you for the wonderful critique judges ♥♥♥

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
really good job matt spire and lythium! I knew that two of you would definitely win (i dont think i should say which towo tho).
This was fun butSchool is on again so im not sure if ill have the chance to enter future contest :( .

ALso thanjks for the critques, my piece wasn't actually finsish though. i did plan on getting rid of the white space but i was going to be gone from the day after i posted my pic to the 16 so... yea.
Here is a finished version for school but not exactly what i had planned for this contest. Basically all it is longer and with a background

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Haha, my comments all look so weird without...well, anything there until the end. Do I have to give critique in each area? :< On well. Will do so next time.

Congrats to everyone who participated, the turnout really was great and we got an awesome variety and of course, extra congrats to the winners! Well deserved. :]

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
The MLG end hasn't come through. You guys can have an orange name if you want, but it will be under "Smash Writer", though we could have the custom title changed to "Smash Artist"

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
No, Virg. You're supposed to convince us to buy premium memberships. ;)

I wouldn't mind being a Smash Writer, though the postbit might be a bit misleading.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Even though I can't have the orange name, I'd like the paintbrush please -- whenever that becomes available. If not that, a quill would be an okay substitute.

Mewter

Smash Master
You know what would be even cooler than either of those?
A blotch of color. No, I'm serious. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom