• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ascension 2 Results!!!

Tesh

Smash Hero
Hmm, did fliphop forfeit? Singles started less than 2 hours before he had to leave and it must have been almost time for him to go after he beat me.

BioDG

Smash Ace
I hope Tesh used his Bye-O tag so that I am always present in spirit.

Upsets were interesting, though funny in that the results seem to be none too surprising.

Glad to see Ascension doing well. I think it 100% has to do with my superior branding.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Always. I always have a blast playing you guys. Wish I could practice more to see my true potential.

:phone:

Player-4

See you in 25 years
1: UltimateRazer - Thanks for teaming with me, I know we always start off rough but we finish strong. I'd like to team with you more if you're up for it, we just need to learn each other better and I think we can consistently be getting first. Good **** on getting your act together in singles, I thought that rust was going to get to you.
2: Pwii - Y ur MK so gewd?
3: Denti - Thanks for the complements ^_^. Idk what happened in doubles, something just clicked, GGs, hope to see you around more!
4: PJ - GGs in dubs and smd
5: Smoom - Centipede Hz tho
5: Infinity - GGs in dubs, it was fun! Look forward to seeing you again :)
7: Asa - lololol double pk2
7: Sync - I'm the best TO ever
9: Fino - ICs are gay
9: Fliphop - Give em the shocker
13: Esca - <3 u bby cakes
13: ToT - See Fino's shoutout
13: Illmatic - u aint bout dat lyfe
17: Maharba - Spread your new wings my son
17: Kilik - I see you Kilik, you're getting better, keep it up.

To anyone I missed, I luh u.

Dnyce

Smash Master
Few things to say.

1) I kinda sorta suck at Brawl now (don't care though lololo) and am done.
Good job to Tesh for beating me.

2) Pwii is an incredible top level Metaknight but ain't about that life tho.

3) All of you are lucky I didn't stick up the place with my red gun.

4) Talking Heads and Boards of Canada at the party went in like Razer on Pwii at PS1.

5) Why did we play that stupid mario game for like an hour LOL!??!

6) Tesh's Mario Party 3 could very well be demonic.

7) Whoever decided to play Loveless when I was in P4's car is a genius.

8) Thank you Smoom for driving me there (had fun at the food drive)
and thank you Kilik for driving me home.

9) Fino's awesome, as well as pretty much everyone else.

10) I owe Sync, Kilik, Asa, and Smoom a ton of money lol.

11) 222 is REAL

12) Best tournament in a long long long time.
You are a fraud.

Like, I can't believe how much being bad at everything has changed you.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
So... I just got back from work, and finally got some free time. I had to go to work as soon as I got back home from Houston, and then asleep as soon as I got home, then to work again.

Anyhow, just finished setting up on my wii, and I realized that I'm missing my Wii Mote, I must've left it at Sync's place. I'll either pick it up next time in Houston, or I would like someone who lives there to bring it to an OoC tourney we both attend, please and thanks.

Also

Shoutouts

Sync: Thanks a ton for the rides to and from the Megabus as well as letting me stay at your place for 3 nights in a row (though the 3rd night wasn't intended :/), thanks for hosting another great tourney.
Also, fun pools set, I was a lil salty afterwards cause' purples and Yellow pikmin do that to me :/
Well played though.

Maharba: Feel free to go anyone you want Maharba, I enjoy playing you as a player either way, despite my dislike of playing against Pit. It was fun hanging and playin' w/ ya though. You're a strange but entertaining dude.

PJ: Your tink is too good, and your Diddy is mediocre, even so, good **** beating me in MMs.
I'm also very proud that you beat Denti :) makes me feel much less salty that I lost to your tink in the MM. You're a smart player, keep up the good work.

Infinity: Thanks for the Money Matches and words of wisdom man, I learned alot *again*.
XD also, I look forward to playing you next tourney, not sure if I'll MM though, depends on my money, since I wouldn't expect to win, just to learn, and even if I did win I wouldn't care about the money.

ALSM: Great seeing you again man, it's always a pleasure :) GG in our Tourney set, despite my salt you still earned that victory, so try and excuse how rude I may have been due to salt xD

Tesh: Good times hangin' with you, forever Sonic Bros! :) Good **** beating ALSM in tourney, keep improving and you'll definitely be just as good as, if not better than Espy by the time APEX 2013 rolls around, even if you don't care to be. Also, the doubles we did together were crazy fun, we should team in tourney next time.

Denti: Good seeing you again man, it's a shame we didn't get to play at all.

Jebus: Great meeting you, always nice to meet different players, and even better when they main Sonic :) Keep improving, I hope to see more of you around, you definitely have potential if you just practice hard and give it your best xD

Illmatic: Had a great time playing with ya in the MM, and playing MP3 with you, Sync, and Tesh.

Asa: Great seein' ya again and actually getting to hang out and play this time, your Olimar is crazy good (better than I initially expected tbh) and your Ness is pretty nice too :) you're just a really smart and knowledgeable player. I look forward to playing w/ ya again sometime.

RunCT: Great meeting and playing ya man, your peach and DK were pretty good, the doubles w/ ya were pretty fun too, though I wish we'd gotten to play a few more singles matches tbh. Hope to see and play ya again sometime! :)

BC: Cool Meatknight (yes MEAT not meta), and Falco, was hoping we'd get to play more matches than we did imo, especially since you were the first person I'd played since the last tourney I'd gone to :/ Hope to see ya again sometime!

JB: Nice meetin' ya man, I really dug those SoM remixes, I also had fun playing you in friendlies.
Definitely gonna DL that SoM hardmode soon though. (probably after I finish writing up these shoutouts)

Kilik: Great seeing you again man, Thanks for the ride to the venue, and our Snake v Sheik match was pretty entertaining, and our chat was too. Let's hang out/play again sometime :)

Trela: Thanks so much for the chat we had before pools began, I really needed that, and I doubt I would've gotten anywhere near close to doing as well against certain people as I did, without your help.
I also just enjoyed the chat as much as it was helpful, hope to see you again sometime, and maybe we can do a few friendlies next time.

Xyro: Those friendlies were pretty fun, it was also great seeing you again, you're one of those people whose presence really brightens up the room imo, no homo.

Razer: Good **** winning the tourney, you truly are the best in Texas... for now.
Don't go getting *too* rusty now, I enjoy seeing you do amazing things. Hopefully next time we'll get to do a MM or some friendlies, or at least talk/hang out more lol.

Pwii: Good job sending Razer to LFs, and good job ****** me in our Tourney Set, before then I was thinking I'd stood a good chance, but you helped me realize how much room I can still improve, and that I need to be much less predictable with my approaches, thanks for the set, and the advice.
Hope to see and play ya again sometime! :)

Top Bottom