• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ascension 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesh

Smash Hero
So if I skip this tournament do I get a discount next time?

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Sync, can you do Double first? I would rather get teams out the way in the case I leave early.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
New as in, new to the community. After this tournament, I'll use the TIO file from this Ascension in determining who is new or not.
what means "new to community"

Do you have a master list of players who have attended events the past 5 years? Or are "new to the community" players decided by what u remember? im not trying to be a poop hole about this but a ton of people will bich about it if u are not exact in your definition.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
New should be...joined since last Houston event, maybe Whobo?

:phone:

Esca

Smash Champion
Sync, may you please start the Brawl doubles event first? I would rather get teams out of the way in case I leave early.

Thanks alsm

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
im placing top 5 btw in case yall didn't know. i got some dirty new tricks to **** all of your butt cheeks with *****es. i cannot wait to **** people up at this tourney.

denti, you're free and i am going to destroy your soul.

dakpo, if we meet in bracket their is a 5/13 chance i will ask to do weegee dittos at FD on live stream.

infinity.... **** i hate diddy and metaknight i may have to use my secret weapon on you.

esca, ima **** daaat aaassss.

kilik, it's over, sougenmu

sync, don't die first

pj, don't die at all, i know i won't be

smoom, see wat i do when you try to grab my pit's junk with your cold *** hands

asa, im so sorry for what im going to put you through

bio, doesn't matter, "i don't play singles anymore," **** your puuussy **** enter singles so i can molest you on and off stage ****

tesh, if you go MK on me im gonna do something dirty to your *** and you aint gonna like it

ALSM, see above except without exception

Fliphop, im gonna lightning loop your *** in brawl, challenge me

Y.B.M., well we're team mates in doubles but singles it's gonna get straight up split personality on your ***** and her powder puff ball.

dphat, wassup dawg?

Dojo

Smash Champion
Nah dude. Marharbar is gonna **** on everybody. I'll put my life down that he wins all events without losing a stock. (timeouts)

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
Nah dude. Marharbar is gonna **** on everybody. I'll put my life down that he wins all events without losing a stock. (timeouts)
thx for teh new sig dojo.

but ya now that you mention it im not losing a stock against some people who think they can outcamp me *cough olimars cough*.

@labernash

that **** was too funny

Dojo

Smash Champion
Well played ya *****.

Too bad when I get there, I'm gonna rip off your wings, break your stupid bow, and **** in your mouth.

Sync.

Smash Champion
Yes, Dojo has risen!!!!

Yes I'm starting doubles first. Everything will be on time. I'm going to enforce a late fee for all players that come late. Seriously.

Also, give this flyer out to people if you want more people to come. I'm going to post them everywhere. I'm going to start making flyers for every tournament!

Tesh

Smash Hero
Sync is the big black guy that looks a little like Marlon Jackson. Just give him your money and he will sign you up.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Yes, Dojo has risen!!!!

Yes I'm starting doubles first. Everything will be on time. I'm going to enforce a late fee for all players that come late. Seriously.

Also, give this flyer out to people if you want more people to come. I'm going to post them everywhere. I'm going to start making flyers for every tournament!

Pretty sure the link doesn't work.

Tesh

Smash Hero
^ lol that flyer doesn't have sonic on it

Its also missing a date unless thats the "more details" you want to be called about.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
No cares about Sonic.

This is a given.

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom