• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ascension 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
denti just give up. u, yo weed throwin nerd and your poop city are TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH

Tesh

Smash Hero
Welp, there goes my partner. Just gonna enter singles and call it a tournament. Houston better be ready. :)

:phone:
Infinity also isn't coming? (I thought he teams with Denti now)

I'll team with you!!

Also for Waseda doubles, if its character locked, is it okay if an MK winds up with another MK.

Also can you just make it Waseda random character doubles. That would be awesome. Character locking is just going to make it even more obvious who will place 1st-3rd when you first call out the teams.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Needed something to replace the WHOBO4 logo in my sig.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Pwii, stop talking **** about me on Facebook.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Infinity also isn't coming? (I thought he teams with Denti now)

I'll team with you!!

Also for Waseda doubles, if its character locked, is it okay if an MK winds up with another MK.

Also can you just make it Waseda random character doubles. That would be awesome. Character locking is just going to make it even more obvious who will place 1st-3rd when you first call out the teams.
Apparently, Infinity is going to team with Fino, and I was going to team with Denti.

And sure, I guess we can team. ^_^

Tesh

Smash Hero
This sudden reminder that olimars will be present makes me want to reconsider doing doubles...

ALSM I'm actually not going to enter 20$ teams. I didn't even think about all of this before asking you. I'd rather just do the side event instead since its cheaper and more fun.

sync make doubles cheaper. top 5 in TX not even going so...

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Sync, please enforce late people penalties. I have a gig at 10. Need to leave by 7 to pack and get ready for it.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Doubles first SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Tesh

Smash Hero
Singles first, run things effieciently, start doubles during AM bracket or something.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Tournament bracket or gtfo. Just enter singles Flippity-Fliphop.

Okay how about we meet in the middle.

SYNC! if doubles finishes early enough where singles can happen immediately. I want to face ASLM as my first round in bracket. No byes for me.

We are meeting in bracket son.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom