• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashley for SSBB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I can think of her smash attacks.

Her F smash can be Hex Strike, the lightning come's out of her wond and can damage enemies.

Her U smash can be Pyro Lift, she lifts her wond and fire comes out and burn enemies.

Her D smash can be Earth Shaker, she strikes her wond on the ground and shock wave her enemies.

How was that for a smash move set.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Really it depends on her power, if it's high than it will have a short reach, if it's low than it will have a great amount of reach, like Pikachu's F smash.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Thanks, I can still picture her in smash. She will be awesome, she will be in my big five list.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Kirby will still be number one to me, but Ashley can be my number one to, that's what my big five list is all about, my love for each character is the same, my skills for the character is the same. It depends on who I'm fighting to start choosing.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Can't you take a beating well, I will hunt you down, and Ashely will make a Halloween basket out of you.

metalx42

Smash Rookie
not to mock anyone but i think shell be a boss because of the theme music as there isnt a stage based on her still i think she stands a chance of being a character but a boss would be cooler in my opinion and would allow sakurai to really showcase her abilitys with awesome attacks to good for multiplayer eg temperarily turns you into a spoon or make poision /normal mushrooms appear.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
REmember though, don't give your hopes up. It's like how I accept the possibility that Kumatora isn't in. I think her chances are respectable, but I accept none the less.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
Just like 9 days for halloween! :)

Remember dont get your hopes too high but ...m keep tyhose damm fingers crossed :D.

I was chekng right now the Vaati thread, and woah the guy looks impressive. I have never heard of him before, cuz i do not played the Ds or advance Zelda games.

It would be total pwnage if those 2 Magician made it to Brawl!, but of course our girl is the priority here.!!

cant wait.............. cant wait........

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Thats a good question, I think they do due to the monster battles being popular there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom