• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashunera’s Library - General Discussion, Q&A and Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
I still find more annoying people in CoD. >_>

Just last game: Another singer, two little kids who I couldn't even understand they were talking so fast, and some guy cussing constantly. lol
Weird. Last time I played Halo I had at least three death threats, at least four reports, and an uncountable amount of butthurt from everyone.

Palpi

Smash Hero
Dan your main intention of playing halo is to start fights and see them react. Niddo plays CoD and openly says that is bad and that is the main reason he plays it. That is ****ing ********.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
:D

It's not my fault I find stupidity funny as long as it's not in debates...

Up to a point that is. The stupid amount of hacking in The Conduit? Not funny. -_-

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
Dan your main intention of playing halo is to start fights and see them react. Niddo plays CoD and openly says that is bad and that is the main reason he plays it. That is ****ing ********.
Well, I do now. I used to play Halo for fun. Then I realized that it wasn't fun. Then I realized what was fun: trolling. So I did that instead. The problem was that I didn't use to troll, and I still got the same crap.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
I played Halo 2 and CoD4... but Halo 2 only at silly get-togethers with my friends IRL. I never really took Halo seriously, whereas I played CoD online and got really good. I liked the slow-to-progress and stealthy sort of style to it, especially in hardcore mode (G3 with Red Dot Sight = One-shot kill on everything). Halo was too fast-paced for me... I guess that's why I like Brawl more than Melee :ohwell:

And don't be hatin' on Doom. The original Doom is pretty bad-*** as it is but Doom 2 is where it's at. That game is the mother of all FPS games IMO. The enemies are unforgettable... freaking Arch-Viles. Doom 3 was pretty cool but I think a multiplayer co-op mode would have made it ten times better.

:034:

XquiZiTX8X

Smash Cadet
About the capture card.....I'm gonna have to order one online since I can't find **** around my area and I'm too lazy to go out further.

Red, have you looked at best buy? Just go to the computer editing software section or whatever and they have a plethora of recording devices ranging from 20-50 bucks. I personally got a dazzle for 50. It's great, as long as you ignore the garbage pinnacle studio it comes with :)

Also hi.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
I hate it when people get into huge fights over Halo vs CoD and blah blah blah. I don't know why. Probably because I've seen tons of them and the same two things are only said over and over again.

I've just had the most fun with friends on Halo more than on other games (except Brawl now). And I think the game is fun. I don't care how amazingly perfect the game is (hence: I play ****ing BRAWL competitively and use Ike). I just care about what I have fun doing. There we go.

And yes, I'm probably just going to get a mid-quality cap card. Don't want something ****ty, but I don't need anything top-end that my computer won't handle or costs gratuitous amounts of money.

Blah. It snowed here in Texas. I was happy for the several minutes that it stuck to the ground without melting.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I hate it when people get into huge fights over Halo vs CoD and blah blah blah. I don't know why. Probably because I've seen tons of them and the same two things are only said over and over again.

I've just had the most fun with friends on Halo more than on other games (except Brawl now). And I think the game is fun. I don't care how amazingly perfect the game is (hence: I play ****ing BRAWL competitively and use Ike). I just care about what I have fun doing. There we go.

And yes, I'm probably just going to get a mid-quality cap card. Don't want something ****ty, but I don't need anything top-end that my computer won't handle or costs gratuitous amounts of money.

Blah. It snowed here in Texas. I was happy for the several minutes that it stuck to the ground without melting.
Dude, you are way too late to the party. That topic is dead.

But as far as your capture card goes, like I said, just make sure your laptop can take it. Last time I had a chance to use your laptop at Melee1's place...it wasn't pretty.

FrznSaber

Smash Journeyman
Totally irrelevent, but I just had to tell someone.
Tokyo Pop and the Kaplan SAT program are joining together for a project.

http://www.borders.com/online/store/TitleDetail?sku=1427754977

It's a remake of the .Hack//Legend of the Twilight manga, modified to help students be better prepared for the SAT's or ACT's.

I have nothing to say other than where the hell was this when I was preping for the SAT's

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Boards have gotten a little quieter all of a sudden. Not many posts in the last while.

It's obviously because I wasn't around and you guys lack my aimless-conversation-starting abilities...

/waitforit...

:034:

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Everyone knows that I'm the Heart and Soul of this thread. Without my countless posts, you guys are nothing. Notice how I had like one post today, and there was no conversation made on these threads.

Penta is the "Hi! I'm a guy, but I totally act like a girl" of this thread.

Red is the "He's red" of this thread.

NYS is the "I'm the Canadian representative of this thread. Niddo failed." of this thread.

Niddo is the "Halo rules lawlz omg COD sucks. Rofl, Rofl, combo into Roflcopter aka Up-air." of this thread.

Brett is "Uh, I have a gf, so I'm awesome, but I don't wanna bang her cause I'm too busy posting on smashboards, therefore, I'm not really awesome." of this thread.

Ook is the "DK player who posted on the Ike boards to let us know what Kirk has been up to" of this thread.

and Benji is the "I named myself after a movie about a dog" of this thread (I'm aware it's Benaji, but I call him Benji).

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Whose the best Ike player right now?
That would be ComboKing. But the guy doesn't post on here anymore. He kinda disappeared off the radar a while back. He still posts good tourny results and probably is the most consistent in placing with Ike.

Online, I would have to say that the best Ike is Slaps. Dude is too pro, but needs to get into the offline scene. I'm sure he would do pretty well.

TX7Killian

Smash Apprentice
comboking wtf... who's that and whats that for a mother****ing name for an ike main? wtf srsly wtf²

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Slaps, just be wary if what bored said in his first paragraph was synonymous to his second or not.

@TX7Killian: It's all in his name. 'Nuff said. I don't know if he combos kings or is the king of combos, though.

TX7Killian

Smash Apprentice
Well, I think Ike doesn't have that much combos... Nair to Jab or Nair to Bair at low percentages... So, his name is a fail <- and i thought i fail =O

King of Sack

Smash Journeyman
I think it is king of combos... wait... that means competition for king!

I shall sack you so hard you will see why I am teh king of sack!

bladeboys

Smash Apprentice
NNID
bladeboys
lol I always go check on that to see how the discussion is going I want ike to win! don't be jealous pikachu main.

also everyone needs to download this app now!! https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/13990
So usefu(but my post isn't :( )l, I got it already ^^

PS : I may go to Iowa during Christmas Holiday (in 2 weeks in belgium), can someone help me to find players around there ? Thanks ! (Sorry, i've never taken part to a tournament or something because there aren't enough brawler in Belgium to make a tournament which is succesful ._.) If you want you can send me a PM to answer me. Anuything is good, website, people, etc ...

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Hi! I'm a guy, but I totally act like a girl lol

btw red,teaming with anyone for bums tourney?:o
need a partner again lol

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
So usefu(but my post isn't :( )l, I got it already ^^

PS : I may go to Iowa during Christmas Holiday (in 2 weeks in belgium), can someone help me to find players around there ? Thanks ! (Sorry, i've never taken part to a tournament or something because there aren't enough brawler in Belgium to make a tournament which is succesful ._.) If you want you can send me a PM to answer me. Anuything is good, website, people, etc ...
http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=89

I wonder why people never find the regional zones. There was an el paso guy who moved to the EC and never noticed we had a thread. :laugh:

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
HA, ComboKing is a joke. Rok the Reaper or Inui are the best Ikes alive. If they could somehow combine forces they would be an unstoppable amount of fsmashes.

bladeboys

Smash Apprentice
NNID
bladeboys
It's because I don't live in America and I've never looked at this part of this forum because I already know there aren't much people in the Europe zone, thanks !
(And I didn't really know where was Iowa (now I do because I look at a map))

-RedX-

Smash Lord
Hi! I'm a guy, but I totally act like a girl lol

btw red,teaming with anyone for bums tourney?:o
need a partner again lol
So you're not scared to come over to the Bronx now?=O
And I'm most likely teaming with the same person again.

Who the hell are you guys mentioning as the best Ike?
It's obviously R.I.G.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom