• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashunera’s Library - General Discussion, Q&A and Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Brett, dude, who cares if it's only been a week. Get with the times you old fart. Statistics show that the chance of you marrying her is 10%. Might as well hit that and find someone else.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
So you're not scared to come over to the Bronx now?=O
And I'm most likely teaming with the same person again.

Who the hell are you guys mentioning as the best Ike?
It's obviously R.I.G.
no i still am
but i wanna smash ._. lol
i'll put myself in risk for it

and its fine,i figured you'd be teaming w/ him again.

BORED
FLY OVER HERE AND TEAM W/ ME! D:<
NAO,with an A

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Thank you, PX, may I have another?

I should put a link of me playing piano in my Ike profile thing. Problem, though.. there are no videos of me playing piano since I've gotten to college.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Sure you do.

In your dreams that is. Unless you wanna count those fat, emo, Twilight fan chicks that keep following you...

ZING!
-Sigh- Oh Niddo, my simple minded friend form the untamed north. You have not studied under the great Charles. Px will attest that Charles' methods are the route to getting laid.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
They aren't mutually exclusive, you know. And generally being at least SOMEWHAT nice to them comes with some benefits in return. Charles just likes to hit and run.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Still, if all you are netting are emo chicks, I'll pass. >_> I can wait until I'm married thank you very much. I'm patient. lol

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Still, if all you are netting are emo chicks, I'll pass. >_> I can wait until I'm married thank you very much. I'm patient. lol
Why would I hit on emo chicks? Do I look like a person who would even swing that way? Maybe San or Palpi, but not me.

In other news, the New Super Mario Wii is pretty stupid funny when playing with other people.

metroid1117

Smash Master
I should put a link of me playing piano in my Ike profile thing. Problem, though.. there are no videos of me playing piano since I've gotten to college.
POST A VIDEO NAO.

But yeah... there are only five (soon to be six, since I'm adding bladeboys after a bit) profiles that have been posted; I thought the response would be greater, considering how enthusiastic you guys were about it :ohwell:.

We always talk about BAir OoS to punish enemies behind us, but how useful do you guys think Aether OoS would be for opponents attacking from the front? It's only 4 frames slower than BAir (7 frames to become airbone, 7 frames for the hitbox to come out = 14; Aether's hitbox comes out on frame 18), and assuming your opponent doesn't SDI away from the first hit because it's used as a counterattack, it could get you some nice damage. Of course, dropping your shield and then going for a jab (10 frames; 8 to drop the shield, 3 for the jab to come out) is the best thing to do against grounded opponents, but what about if you're getting walled by an aerial opponent, like a D3 that's spamming BAirs or a Wario poking with NAirs?

theeboredone

Smash Legend
POST A VIDEO NAO.

But yeah... there are only five (soon to be six, since I'm adding bladeboys after a bit) profiles that have been posted; I thought the response would be greater, considering how enthusiastic you guys were about it :ohwell:.

We always talk about BAir OoS to punish enemies behind us, but how useful do you guys think Aether OoS would be for opponents attacking from the front? It's only 4 frames slower than BAir (7 frames to become airbone, 7 frames for the hitbox to come out = 14; Aether's hitbox comes out on frame 18), and assuming your opponent doesn't SDI away from the first hit because it's used as a counterattack, it could get you some nice damage. Of course, dropping your shield and then going for a jab (10 frames; 8 to drop the shield, 3 for the jab to come out) is the best thing to do against grounded opponents, but what about if you're getting walled by an aerial opponent, like a D3 that's spamming BAirs or a Wario poking with NAirs?
OOS Aether would just have to depend on a few factors.

You would have to perfect shield the attack, otherwise you would get pushed back and you might whiff the aether.

The incoming attack would need a huge cool down time for Aether to work. So against someone like MK, it ain't gonna work. However, I can see it working possibly against Rob's N-air, or DK's F-smash.

As far as the profile thing goes, I'll send mine once I get a pic of me.

Palpi

Smash Hero
Once people learn to DI out of aether (marth can dair ike out of aether, mk can spam nair and hit ike from aether with like no DI) it would suck.

benaji261!

Smash Ace
I went back to page 443 since I haven't been on in a few days, and lol'd.

That was like seriously the only time I posted pointless and dumb and you guys get super rage about it. I already apologized, so drop it, please?

I'm not perfect, I know that, but you don't have to rub it in with my one stupid post out of boredom. I learned you guys hate it, and I'm not doing it. Isn't that enough?

/endrant

EDIT: You guys probably did drop it but I'm just posting this to be clear... don't flame me. <_<

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I went back to page 443 since I haven't been on in a few days, and lol'd.

That was like seriously the only time I posted pointless and dumb and you guys get super rage about it. I already apologized, so drop it, please?

I'm not perfect, I know that, but you don't have to rub it in with my one stupid post out of boredom. I learned you guys hate it, and I'm not doing it. Isn't that enough?

/endrant

EDIT: You guys probably did drop it but I'm just posting this to be clear... don't flame me. <_<
First off, no need for a long apology, you didn't freakin start a fight.

Second, no one gives a **** about your apologies. Why are you apologizing? I don't even remember what I (or anyone else) did to you. The only thing I remember is mentioning you reminding me of that dog, Benji.

You need to get used to the fact that we (especially me) tend to be hard ***** on each other, and don't even mean it. I think Penta would seriously be hanging himself right now if he took my **** seriously.

Finally, some of your posts do come off as annoying, so next time, proof read what you typed up and think about how others will react to it ok? 99% of the time, I'm gonna hate on it, but try to think of the other people here? Even the Canadians ok?

Speaking of Canadians, wtf happen to your Frenchy kid? He's awesome.

benaji261!

Smash Ace
First off, no need for a long apology, you didn't freakin start a fight.

Second, no one gives a **** about your apologies. Why are you apologizing? I don't even remember what I (or anyone else) did to you. The only thing I remember is mentioning you reminding me of that dog, Benji.

You need to get used to the fact that we (especially me) tend to be hard ***** on each other, and don't even mean it. I think Penta would seriously be hanging himself right now if he took my **** seriously.

Finally, some of your posts do come off as annoying, so next time, proof read what you typed up and think about how others will react to it ok? 99% of the time, I'm gonna hate on it, but try to think of the other people here? Even the Canadians ok?

Ok ok ok... lol I tend to take things too seriously(as if it wasn't evident enough). I'll chillax more. XD

And what Frenchy kid...? O_o

bladeboys

Smash Apprentice
NNID
bladeboys
[...]
Were you talking about me ? If you were, I'm still there, I watch this thread a couple of times a day but I've nothing really useful to say :(

If you weren't, I didn't understand your sentence ._.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Were you talking about me ? If you were, I'm still there, I watch this thread a couple of times a day but I've nothing really useful to say :(

If you weren't, I didn't understand your sentence ._.
Nah, you got it right. I was talking about you. You're awesome.

bladeboys

Smash Apprentice
NNID
bladeboys
I'm awesome because I play Ike as main character :D

Why am I awesome ?

-My life- : I thought awesome means "great" and I wrote it in a letter I had to write for my english lesson and I was like "Dude, i'm so proud of me, I wrote "awesome" in my letter, my d*ck hurts". The next day I saw my mark, I had 7/15. My english teacher underlined "awesome" said that awesome means "awful, terrible" ... Who the hell is right ? =(

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I'm awesome because I play Ike as main character :D

Why am I awesome ?

-My life- : I thought awesome means "great" and I wrote it in a letter I had to write for my english lesson and I was like "Dude, i'm so proud of me, I wrote "awesome" in my letter, my d*ck hurts". The next day I saw my mark, I had 7/15. My english teacher underlined "awesome" said that awesome means "awful, terrible" ... Who the hell is right ? =(
Awesome is another word for "Amazing". So it's pretty much used as a compliment. Your teacher was wrong in saying Awesome means "awful, terrible".

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
lmao what a ******* teacher! It reminds of a time i got a 50 on a math quiz cause i corrected my teacher and my friend who copied off of me got a 100.

Same exact answers same exact work. He did get fired at the end of the year though.

Last time someone took what bored said seriously they actually thought penta was a girl lol.

bladeboys

Smash Apprentice
NNID
bladeboys
Okay, thanks ^^

After I'll pass the exams, does someone want to play me against me ? o) (I'm going to have ethernet connection so my connexion will be better than now^^)

Watch out, I'm as good as Arturito_Burrito (don't know how I have to name you :( ) is a beast in math o)

benaji261!

Smash Ace
Okay, thanks ^^

After I'll pass the exams, does someone want to play me against me ? o) (I'm going to have ethernet connection so my connexion will be better than now^^)

Watch out, I'm as good as Arturito_Burrito (don't know how I have to name you :( ) is a beast in math o)
I'll play you. Add my fc.

TX7Killian

Smash Apprentice
My friend LuLLo posted Matches from his Ike in the Ike video critique thread, so critique his Ike! :<

FrznSaber

Smash Journeyman
Bah, college made me forget about forums for a while.

How's everyone been?
I'm pratically failing out of mine due to sleep deprivation.

Congrats to San for being number 1 on the Upstate Power Rankings.

And Tokyo Pop manga is joing forces with Kaplan to to subconsciously prepare manga fans for the SAT's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom