• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashunera’s Library - General Discussion, Q&A and Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
i never said that
he was either joking/assuming
relax biscuit lol

losing to a G&W won't affect ur l33t status
yet

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Dude i don't know. Just I felt more comfortable playing on Smashville rather than Lylat. Smashville is my favorite stage. I do understand that out of the 8 grabs i should have been screwed. But if one of those grabs were successful in killing me then the entire out come of the match could have changed. I might have realized that i need to watch out more and played differently. One small change can change everything. But we can play at Phase 6 dude, I don't want to get into any arguments, I am not saying I am better then you or vice versa. But I look forward to playing you again at Phase 6 =]
Lol I don't care about peoples impressions of my skill.

I'm just saying your advice isn't really sound >_>. Pretty much any IC player would love to go to smashville over Lylat. Careful what you tell people if you are basing it just off your experiences from one set.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Okay, then. Friendlies. Most I've ever put down for a single set is 2 bucks. >_>
Maybe if I win some other moneymatches first, I'll go for 5.

And yeah, Slaps, Lylat is actually a better pick than SV. ICs is one of those match-ups where you'd rather hinder them as much as possible rather than help yourself while CPing.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
MM should be 5 dollars or up. 1 or 2 dollars is for wimps. Get that **** out of here.
I suppose I'm a wimp then, being that eating is more important than some silly mm. Besides, selling Rice Krispies Treats to people is more satisfactory than doing mms because I always win.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I suppose I'm a wimp then, being that eating is more important than some silly mm. Besides, selling Rice Krispies Treats to people is more satisfactory than doing mms because I always win.
Since when did I say eating was less important? If you need money for food, don't use it on a mm.

And for extra measure, you will never be able to sell Rice Krispy Treats to me. I don't eat anything with pork.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
blah blah blah doom! blah blah blah
Mr. Doom, get it right. Also, I don't think I'd be able to attend the El Paso Tourney. It's a 16 hour drive from where I live, and I'm not trying to spend $150-200 on gas just to go to a tourney that I might not win.

Since when did I say eating was less important? If you need money for food, don't use it on a mm.

And for extra measure, you will never be able to sell Rice Krispy Treats to me. I don't eat anything with pork.
0_o I don't think Rice Krispies Treats contain pork.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
If eating were more important you wouldnt even enter tournaments. Not counting actual entrance fees, venue alone is equivalent to 50 chicken nuggets. In fact, my friends and I call ordering 50 nuggets the "venue fee".

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
do you even know what is in marshmellows?

cause i sure as hell dont. they could easily be made of the same stuff as jello. the ground up mashed remains of anything left of an animal after the take out all the meat. nose, bones, hooves, that sort of thing.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Interesting. "The traditional marshmallow recipe uses powdered marshmallow root, which may be difficult to obtain. Most commercially manufactured marshmallows instead use gelatin in their manufacture, which vegetarians avoid, as it is derived from animal hides and bones." As quoted from Wikipedia...

Yeah, Bored, I can't sell Rice Krispies Treats to you. Meh.

And the whole mm thing, I retract what I said about mms being silly and the food and whatnot; that was just plain naïve of me to say such. I just prefer low-dollar mms over those high-dollar mms. Granted, I hardly do mms. But...

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
Hello there Ike mainers. Im new in this board and wanted to learn from you guys. You are expert Ike mainers so I thought this is the perfect place to learn more about Ike.

So here my question:
On which charas can you use grab-release->U-Tillt? I searched in the threads but I didnt found a list or something.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
I just wanna say GGs again San; although it sucks that I didn't get to brawl you prior to my month-long hiatus. I got a few replays saved and I'll probably upload em on YouTube eventually. It'll be my first time uploading a set where I lost every match, lol.

Oh and hi again everybody.

And bye again. (Resumes lurking)

:034:

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Screw these lurkers. Metroid Not Using Samus, New Yorkshark, Kimchi Noodles, and any other lurker out there can either start posting, or gtfo.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
GGs Nysyarc. I agree with bored. Stop lurking plz.

About going to out of state, if I can't get a car (at college) and I can't get a ride, how can I get to a tourney? Buses to OoS costs waaay too much to be worth it. The best i can do is go to ones where i can get rides or Locals in my state (1-3 hours away)

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Thx kid. I really appreciate it =) I asked PikaPika and he said he can take me to Viridian at the end of the month =D

RedX: I tried that thing for like 2 minutes and gave up -_- It's still worth a shot, but it's pretty hard not to mess up unless you practice a lot.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
I got it down, just I had to use a classic controller since I don't have any good GC controllers atm because my friend took it back -.-
I already made the replay, just waiting for it to get recorded =p

It's only worth doing when Diddy is at 70%-90% imo so you won't have to do it for ages and just kill him with Bair at 110%-ish.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
The white controllers are really awesome. Someone from my college has two of them. I wish I had some.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Ordering around here, (Amazon) they go for roughly 30. Don't know how much they would go for if you bought it straight from Japan. Ebay prices usually end up in the 30 range as well.

Oh and make sure it's Nintendo. A lot of look alike fake controllers.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Guilhe: It's not a new DACUS, just a buffered DACUS. We can do our crappy DACUS with a new input =D

-RedX-

Smash Lord
Ike's buffered DACUS is actually worse than a dash-danced Usmash.
I've never ordered stuff online, true story.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
If you order the white controllers directly from Play-Asia, you can get 'em for around $35. They usually arrive within 7 business days after the website e-mails you that they have been shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom