• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashunera’s Library - General Discussion, Q&A and Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Saying this now for all Ikes going to whobo, we gotta all go out and have an ike feast some time during whobo lol.

Also, Brett... Tell us about phase. I heard about the Sethlon incedent. **** luck man. =\
will it involve large pieces of KFC and pictures taken?

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
please take pics lmafo and share <3

of all the ikes there you dirty person not just san

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I just plan to have as much fun as I can during the tourney. Hopefully, there will be pics.

Been playing at a couple of smashfests over the week to prepare =)

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Pictures of San will regularly include...

San with a watermelon
San with grape juice
San with kool-aid
San with KFC
San with Church's
San with Popeye's
San with soul food
San with an afro that has a pick sticking out

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Pictures of San will regularly include...

San with a watermelon
San with grape drank
San with kool-aid
San with KFC
San with Church's
San with Popeye's
San with soul food
San with an afro that has a pick sticking out
yes please to all of the above

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
don't like watermelon... Or at least, most watermelon.
didn't drink kool-aid in forever (friends drink/steal them first)
Popeyes>KFC
Church's=???
soul food: yes =D

I'm hoping we can also get some hotel room smashfests going if we aren't all brawled out by then =)

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Well grape drank is a given. That's why I didn't mention it. But I dunno if they enjoy it in Texas.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
bro they have texian BBQ there
. They should have some pretty mean baby back ribs

here its like 17$ half rack 27$ full rack. But if the places ribs come recommended they should be hella good

Meneil

Smash Apprentice
Hi guys =) I know it's been a while since I last posted in here. Idk if anyone cares or not but here's a link to Low Tier finals at Kami no Bachi, I ditto'd M2K in grand finals. This is the first round and you can find the rest through there:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYW1kSlcmRo

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Hi guys =) I know it's been a while since I last posted in here. Idk if anyone cares or not but here's a link to Low Tier finals at Kami no Bachi, I ditto'd M2K in grand finals. This is the first round and you can find the rest through there:

No offense to you.. but it looked like i was watching wifi matches... so much rolling and dodging... and unnecessary jumping and missed opportunities to get kills..

But nonetheless you sure gave M2K a run for his money. Was down to the wire, so good job with that.

also... i believe you can punish quickdraw with a fsmash OoS... seriously its that bad

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Well grape drank is a given. That's why I didn't mention it. But I dunno if they enjoy it in Texas.
I've been enjoying grape drink for the 20 years I've existed so far.
Let's drink some together, San, while we play our money match...at WHOBO.

Or...a grape drank match.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
You have too much grape drank experience for me to challenge you at that, lol.

@Meneil:
Cool match vs M2K. It seems like you were choking with decision-making at multiple parts in the match. It was enjoyable to watch though and we hope you keep progressing (aka posting here)

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
make sure you win that mm vs xyro, i got some beers imma be drinking for that match so you can play better

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Of course =)

KID/Goggles really wants us to MM XD. Sonic is a fun matchup.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Of course =)

KID/Goggles really wants us to MM XD. Sonic is a fun matchup.
I'm stingy as hell.
If you want, I'll go for as much as 2-3$, but that's about it. lol.

Quite contrarily though, I HATE fighting Ike. Range, power, and a mean jab. Can't do anything about it.

But either way, it should be one hell of a fun set.
Oh, and personally, I'm also rooting for you vs. Xyro. I want nothing less than a JV2 stock.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Hm sonic is just a funny matchup for me. Have to stay alert, even when you're far away.

Odang, thanks. I'll try my best is all I can say =) The MM topic was for the hype. Personally, I think samus may have it harder against Ike, but I never had a chance to play someone like Xyro yet. I'm hyped for my first far away brawl tourney.

theeboredone

Smash Legend

No offense to you.. but it looked like i was watching wifi matches... so much rolling and dodging... and unnecessary jumping and missed opportunities to get kills..

But nonetheless you sure gave M2K a run for his money. Was down to the wire, so good job with that.

also... i believe you can punish quickdraw with a fsmash OoS... seriously its that bad
Typical wifi habits.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Oh, and personally, I'm also rooting for you vs. Xyro. I want nothing less than a JV2 stock.

Personally, I think samus may have it harder against Ike, but I never had a chance to play someone like Xyro yet. I'm hyped for my first far away brawl tourney.
Trust me, i will not dissapoint.

I watched all the matches and i was REALLY impressed.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm sorry Xyro. I love you to death, but I love Ike more. By proxy, I have to go for San.

But I expect nothing less of a stellar performance from both of you. Give me a good ****ing show!!!

Shinde425

Smash Apprentice
I have a quick question. Walk-off Dairs, I know I can do them if I run and tilt my control analog diagonally forward and downward w/o a tilt-stick. My question is how can I go from right up on the edge of the stage into a walk-off dair w/o a tilt-stick? (When I mean at the edge, I mean so close he's wobbling off the edge if that makes any sense to anyone)

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
:O what development is this?!?! BETRAYAL FROM YOUR OWN COUNTRY MAN@??!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Im from TX!!!!!! THAT IS PROXY!
Quit being a crybaby, Xyro. I still love you guys. Just not as much as you guys, and Houston and Dallasland.

I'd cheer for any out of state Sonic before I cheer for anyone from Texas.

Guilhe

Smash Ace
Do you guys know about platform cancelling? The AT to land in any platform instantly upon feet contact (when coming from below) and without any lag? I' ve heard some Ganondorf players refer to it as "parkour".

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Saying this now for all Ikes going to whobo, we gotta all go out and have an ike feast some time during whobo lol.

Also, Brett... Tell us about phase. I heard about the Sethlon incedent. **** luck man. =\
Well. Basically. Sethlon and I won a set off the bat in LT doubles. Then we lost to DMG/DPhat due to some horrendous teamwork (by both of us). We took that as a wakeup call and immediately stepped it up in losers. Beat Gnes/Jerm, raperaperaped Affinity and Fino, and were having a good set against Awestin and Foursaken (double Ness team-- Awestin is ridiculous). Well, Sethlon's controller decided to give out in game 3. Did random uptilts and jumps without him giving the inputs. Left me alone with a stock and change against 4 stocks of Ness. I took off about 3ish stocks, which, after healing, translated to... a stock and a dickload of damage that just healed. We lost and got 5th. We really should have been in top 3 somewhat easily.

But whatever.
I'm sorry Xyro. I love you to death, but I love Ike more. By proxy, I have to go for San.

But I expect nothing less of a stellar performance from both of you. Give me a good ****ing show!!!
Thank goodness. I was catching crap left and right about being a Texan and rooting for my Ike brother.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Most of my family is from Texas, so it's all good.

I guess I'll just have to wear my Texas/family reunion shirt for WHOBO then.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Speaking of t-shirts, I like how A_B and Brett generally wear the same t-shirt at these tournies. Wonder what they are gonna do since this is a 2 day event...

And if anyone wants to know, A_B wears a black shirt that says in pink "I love Math" while Brett wears a white shirt with piano keys saying something like "Tickle me".

I wear wtf I want.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
My Ike vs your sonic was pretty even til recently.

Then:

Bored: "Use jab moar"
Me: EUREKA!

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Yeah, we'll see. I've always said your sonic is pretty good at reading me at times. That's when I had the most trouble. Not to mention black person reflexes.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Just putting two things together. Not shielding makes things a lot easier at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom