• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask a Question, Get an Answer Thread~[Read Before Asking a Question]

ballin4life

Smash Hero
i've taken about 15 down. they are usually ones that i just dont really like anymore/arn't up to my standard.

to be honest the link combo wasnt very good. it would've been something like fair -> usmash -> utilt -> uair -> weak fair -> upb

edit: found it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py6dtvlVM04

i was spot on!
eh i'd rather you keep your combos up even if they aren't up to your NEW standards - since it's cool to see the progression of your combos. also maybe i will still like a combo that you don't like anymore. but your choice obviously.

Battlecow

Play to Win
People ask that often

we should PM JV and ask him what the initials stand for. Prolly just his name; "John Vaughen" or something.

weedwack

Smash Journeyman
Gentlemen! I downloaded mupen because I want to start playing p2p. But im not really sure how it works. and I have nobody to play. so could somebody PM me or whatever and help me get set up/ play some games? THANKS!

M!nt

Smash Champion
lol this guy, I see you ****ing everywhere.
1.Download this--http://www.mediafire.com/?3fq9adq06mrxf4q
2.Acquire rom
3.???
4.Profit

cyoonit123

Smash Apprentice
fun question time: if you could give any of the characters a different character's special move, which would be your favorite? I think a cool one to see would be DK with boomerang. any creative ideas anyone?

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Pikachu with laser O__o
lol no.
id love to see ness with a doughug. Headbut horror chain to nesshug would be insane.

cool post idea btw

Peek~

Smash Lord
fun question time: if you could give any of the characters a different character's special move, which would be your favorite? I think a cool one to see would be DK with boomerang. any creative ideas anyone?
I think we had a thread similar to this a while ago, big thread.
Ness is good if you know how to use him
HURR EVERY ****ING GAME. I hate this saying so much.

kys

Smash Ace
It was a JOKE, lol. I like how no one takes me seriously because of my low-post count. Maybe if I racked up a couple thousand posts by cracking inside jokes no one gets I'll gain some sense of credibility.

The Star King

Smash Hero
It was a JOKE, lol. I like how no one takes me seriously because of my low-post count. Maybe if I racked up a couple thousand posts by cracking inside jokes no one gets I'll gain some sense of credibility.
Uh, didn't you want people to NOT take you seriously in that situation?

I tried Kirby with lasers against Sheer and run-off -> double laser seeemed mad broken.

kys

Smash Ace
Uh, didn't you want people to NOT take you seriously in that situation?

I tried Kirby with lasers against Sheer and run-off -> double laser seeemed mad broken.
Serious in the sense that I'm not some NOOB who doesn't know what they're talking about. And if people knew that I knew what I was talking about, then they would know ^ above post was a joke.

C'mon SK, think deeper. Psychology, son.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Get Yourself an avatar bro!
When i think Kys i want a picture to pop into my head. not some black space below your title.
You need a face to be linked too.
Figuritively ofcourse.:oneeye:

Battlecow

Play to Win
Pretty sure peek knows who you are

He's online and stuff

Also I like how you cracked an inside joke and then went off on people who crack inside jokes

no one cares about your post count, this is the 64 boards. We love everyone here.

cyoonit123

Smash Apprentice
I think we had a thread similar to this a while ago, big thread.
meh never saw it so it doesnt exist :troll:

meh kirby with laser or rest... destruction. ness with pikas/falcons recovery would be sick. falcon with laser or shine would be pretty interesting. no paunch or kick but defending against fox would be pretty ba :cool: (recovery would be minused as well... hmm :glare:).

The Star King

Smash Hero
Serious in the sense that I'm not some NOOB who doesn't know what they're talking about. And if people knew that I knew what I was talking about, then they would know ^ above post was a joke.

C'mon SK, think deeper. Psychology, son.
What are you talking about? Ness is good if you know how to use him. You're not actually one of those "Ness sucks" noobs, are you? LOL

kys

Smash Ace
Pretty sure peek knows who you are

He's online and stuff

Also I like how you cracked an inside joke and then went off on people who crack inside jokes

no one cares about your post count, this is the 64 boards. We love everyone here.
The Ness inside joke is one that almost everyone here knows about. I was mainly taking a shot at our Australian brethren. But I do enjoy their banter when I can understand what they're saying.

Speaking of online, there's been a serious lack of regulars on kaillera. This summer was pretty crappy too. People need to get their priorities straight.

What are you talking about? Ness is good if you know how to use him. You're not actually one of those "Ness sucks" noobs, are you? LOL
Like I said, Ness is good if you know how to use him. He has the best recovery in the game because his PK Thunder sends him so far and it kills anyone who gets in the way. Throw in a nice spike and the second best throw in the game and you have yourself a broken character.

Top Bottom