• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask a simple question, get a simple answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiny Toon

Smash Rookie
It says when I try to post my signature that it won't accept IMG code. how do i get around that?

Hajimi

Smash Rookie
At the bottom right of your screen, right click where you see the time, and then check the date

At least I think it's an april's fools joke
umm no it was a real question, sorry if i made you angry or anything. im sorta nub with these terms and was wondering where i could find them?

Corigames

Smash Hero
It says when I try to post my signature that it won't accept IMG code. how do i get around that?
You have to have more posts on an account or have specific privilege from a mod. I think...

Question:

People hate pit. People say Pit is Broken. What one thing about Pit is borken? He's just a solid character. Very solid, but not unbeatable.

refugee

Smash Journeyman
Not really a question about brawl but how do you get those icons that are under your post count? I really want a yoshi one. :)

Lanttu

Smash Apprentice
Not really a question about brawl but how do you get those icons that are under your post count? I really want a yoshi one. :)
Control Panel -> Edit Profile -> Additional Information -> Brawl Character -> Yoshi

Martham112

Smash Cadet
I'm from Britain and am wondering if the Freeloader and US Brawl combo is worth it?
Also do you think Nintendo will break it?

Illusive

Smash Apprentice
Can Diddy Kong walk fast and jump with barrels/crates/other heavy objects?

AJ-Lo

Smash Cadet
Why is Captain falcon no longer a bad ass?

EDIT:
follow up question, did they neuter him?:confused:

I think they did...:psycho:

no, it's because of his new scarf that doesn't match his skin tight outfit. I dunno, was Peach de-powered too, in exchange for pink hearts that seemingly appear out of nowhere?

Steck

Smash Journeyman
Is there any symbolism or meaning to the smash brothers logo? I used to think it was a windowsill (because the opening of 64 starts off in kid's bedroom).

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
I remember SamuraiPanda posting something titled "Smash Balls, Deeper than what most people think." (Or something similar) However, I cannot find it after using SWF search and Google search. A link would be nice.

I want to read this because it is something for me to read.

Thanks in advanced.

Flax

Smash Rookie
Are there any threads describing to n00bs like myself stuff like DI and whatnot? I haven't heard of such terminology before coming here. o.o

M.K

Level 55
Are there any threads describing to n00bs like myself stuff like DI and whatnot? I haven't heard of such terminology before coming here. o.o
DI is short for "Directional Influence". An example of DI is when Mario smashes you off the left side of the screen, so you jam your control stick to the right in order to slow your momentum, possibly saving your life.

pirkid

Smash Lord
^ I think so...

How do you fight a person that just dodge rolls all the time o.o;;
Watch where they roll, aim attacks when the rolls ends. Or use projectiles. Rolls are usually very easy to predict and punish.

Is there any symbolism or meaning to the smash brothers logo? I used to think it was a windowsill (because the opening of 64 starts off in kid's bedroom).
No clue, I remember something abouta crosshair a few years back but I'm not sure. Maybe it's just 2 lines (2 fighters) in a circle, crossing (a fight).

Meh.

Pyrestrike

Smash Rookie
Okay, very simple question...

Before pressing start would let you steal a partner's life in team battle... Now I can't seem to get it to work. Are there any restrictions or something that've been added to brawl? Or is it gone all together?

Thanks in advance!

pirkid

Smash Lord
Okay, very simple question...

Before pressing start would let you steal a partner's life in team battle... Now I can't seem to get it to work. Are there any restrictions or something that've been added to brawl? Or is it gone all together?

Thanks in advance!
It's been changed.
Press A and B simultaneously. (Attack and Special at the same time)

S

sn1per13

Umm, I tried to change my signature to show my banner (see my signature below). What am I still doing wrong?

cdilink

Smash Apprentice
Simple question...
Can you use any song on any stage (except stages like Elektroplankton), like it was first shown in "My music" update? Because I heard that it got changed and you can only use certain songs on certain stages. Is it true?

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
sn1per13: Image tags go like
- if that doesn't work, try posting more. It may be a matter that you need to be more involved on the forums to have pictures in your sig (a preventative measure).

cdilink: Songs that you acquire only work on one stage and you cannot change which stage they go on. The game handles those matters by itself, but you can obviously change how often that song plays on the stage with My Music.

exidid

Smash Journeyman
How many stickers are in Brawl?

I know there are more than 613 stickers because I have 613 stickrz.

Thanks in advance.

cdilink

Smash Apprentice
cdilink: Songs that you acquire only work on one stage and you cannot change which stage they go on. The game handles those matters by itself, but you can obviously change how often that song plays on the stage with My Music.
Thanks for answer. But I forgot to ask: On custom stages, you can use any song, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom