• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Ask about Pikachu! Hosted by Axe and N64! feat. dkuo!

Palpi

Smash Hero
Just because you can do the tech skill pikachu stuff, doesn't mean pikachu is easy to play. I think there is a reason no one does well with pikachu cept axe.

Palpi

Smash Hero
I know Axe! But concerts are like...the reason I live...going to and performing concerts...I couldn't resist hahahaha. It will have to wait probably another year :(

Andddddd there was a little complications with my friend, so i was just like "w/e, ill goto bunch of concerts"

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Just because you can do the tech skill pikachu stuff, doesn't mean pikachu is easy to play. I think there is a reason no one does well with pikachu cept axe.
Anther did well before switching to Brawl.

Nobody will have the success Axe has, however.

But yeah, Pikachu is pretty easy to play.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Are you serious? How do you do it??

DJN, I watched a few of your teams vids. I don't like green chu lol! But still, your Pikachu is so awesome :) I love it

Hey, you guys should check out these vids from the last AZ tourney =D

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=297149
Green Pikachu is mad smooth. Thats why I call him Pimpachu lol. Thanks for the compliments :)

ANT?

Smash Rookie
Are you serious? How do you do it??

To be honest... button mashing. Really hardcore button mashing haha. I use to do it when i first started playing but it always killed me because i was trying to go up and over to the ledge. Ill try to figure out exactly how I use to do it and let you know.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Axe, if we meet up next tournament, do you want to play game 1 on Flatzone?

Y/N?

<3

Also; I will dedicate at least one full tournament set to playing Pikachu. (I reserve the right to counterpick Falco if they chose Sheik, Ganon or a homotastic stage.)

AXE 09

Smash Master
Axe, if we meet up next tournament, do you want to play game 1 on Flatzone?

Y/N?
YES TO THE MAXXXXX

So I learned something new yesterday that I didn't know before lol. Not sure if you guys already know this.

You can do a full jump Dair and double jump before you hit the ground =D

And you can also Full Jump Bair and auto cancel it if you start your Bair early enough :)

I was kinda just randomly experimenting with stuff last night, so.... yeah haha.

soju

SD God
hey axe ive been meaning to ask but how do you practice? XD do you ever practice alone in your room or is it always with buddies

AXE 09

Smash Master
I practice by myself pretty much every day lol. Actually I wouldn't say I "practice" every day, but I do play pretty much every day. I like doing acrobatic HRC, doing fun stuff in 1p mode, etc. So idk if you would call that practice or not lol. I play with others like once every week or so.

soju

SD God
I also wanted to know if my Pikachu will turn extremely good if I moved to AZ, since you know it's basically opposite land there :awesome:

AXE 09

Smash Master
Well it's just really freakin hot here in AZ, so the heat kinda gets to our heads and make us do some weird crazy stuff.

PeachKiller279

Smash Apprentice
AZ has always produced very unique players, in many different games.

Juicebox is an awesome SSF4 reference. He's from AZ.

oukd

Smash Lord
Premium
It was amazing playing Pika/Falco dittos with Axe during Pound 5, I couldn't keep up at all. I learned a lot in one set. I wish I played him more...

@Axe: I'm the really tall Asian that you took a picture with. Good job in singles btw, too good.

Oh yeah, first post in this thread :D

Captain Smuckers

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I'm a pretty new player in general, but even more recently I decided I want to secondary pikachu (I main falco). I want to get better as fast as possible, but also want to get better with pikachu. Should I focus more on falco for a while until I'm comfortable enough to have pikachu as a secondary? (I honestly don't think I need a secondary I just enjoy pikachu) Or do you think I should just try to get better with them at the same time?

Also, Axe go to Zenith :D I want to have your pika/falco **** mine so I magically become better

Edit: Axe, great work at Pound V, you are ridiculously amazing.

soju

SD God
XD if you don't really have a need for a secondary then i think you should just tough it out with that gay *** top tier TTwTT lol but im srsly :3

wait Axe got 4th? ETNDGDGASFDFADGEHE TTwTT so damn godlike~ cant wait for Genesis 2

Top Bottom