• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask Hax$ Melee Falcon Questions: falcon... he's ****ing bad

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
So I played hax$.
He's pretty beast.
He's super good at tech-chasing.
lol i remember when i played him

but your good at comboing so it should be even

did you take any matches or did you just get beasted on

Hax

Smash Champion
f zero is mad good. you should've played me by the end of genesis man i would've given you some even better matches; i was beasting :) next time

anyway i'm starting up undiscovered/underused falcon techniques which will be updated pretty often in my first post. technique 1 is now up

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Ah, awesome. Interesting edgeguard technique, I shall definitely try it.

Are you also working on that, I don't even know what to call it, canceled raptor boost techchase thing?

Hax

Smash Champion
LOL nesnoob <3

and word reaver i am. i know it has potential

Hax

Smash Champion
major update: i will be the star of 5 upcoming combo videos

4 are already made and will be uploaded soon:
Hax (Falcon) vs SwiftBass (Fox) 1
Hax (Falcon) vs SwiftBass (Fox) 2
Hax (Falcon) vs Dr Peepee (Falco) 1
Hax (Falcon) vs Dr Peepee (Falco) 2

1 is being made:
Arab Money 2

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
god ****t, hax theres needs to be more videos of you on the interwebz. just watched you vs scar @ no Johns, you ****ed his couch all up.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
***** you should update the first page with the underused techniques

you should put like
bair>grab on fastfallers at low percents

and drop through platform nair>grab

some ish like that

also empty doublejump> waveland back on the floor
to bait someone whos trying to bait you
like when you play hax and he waits for you to do something so he can grab you, he'll miss
and you can ****

Tomacawk

Smash Master
hax you ever coming to the midwest?
I want to ditto you
and show you how midwest foxes handle business

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
You did, but it was unfair because youre "ask me falcon questions" has 20 times as many pages as compared to Hax$ there by making youre swagger wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too high.

when is Arab Money 2 coming out?
youre isn't a word. you're is a contraction of "you are" so even with the apostrophe, it's still wrong. it's just your that you wanted to use.

anyway, it's really BigD's thread, and the fact that BigD would respond to silly questions in like 5 minutes is what has created more action in that thread. also, Scar's thread was there first and as such, has more people subscribed to it. also, Scar's posting style is objectively at least 6 times funnier than Hax's (still love you Aziz).

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
youre isn't a word. you're is a contraction of "you are" so even with the apostrophe, it's still wrong. it's just your that you wanted to use.

anyway, it's really BigD's thread, and the fact that BigD would respond to silly questions in like 5 minutes is what has created more action in that thread. also, Scar's thread was there first and as such, has more people subscribed to it. also, Scar's posting style is objectively at least 6 times funnier than Hax's (still love you Aziz).
your*

<3

10<3's

Boxob.

Smash Lord
I love you too hax, we're like brothers.

Except we're not really related but we can still be brothers like the way black people mean it.

:093:

BIGDADDYGANON

Smash Cadet
see i would but i already got ***** by him at gameunicon lol. i got one lucky win off him tho then he pulled a hax combo i believe in the next match and he proved whose falcon was better. O yeah scar u and hax were brave to do double falcon vs m2k and cort's sheik and peach

Hax

Smash Champion
me and scar at snes was soooo **** people should have to pay to watch us

Top Bottom