• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask NickRiddle how to be amazing.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Nick whats your favorite power suit piece?

and for a more srs question, How do you handle peach? the MU thread didn't really help me much :x

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Nick whats your favorite power suit piece?

and for a more srs question, How do you handle peach? the MU thread didn't really help me much :x
I like the blaster.
Pew pew.

Umm, specific advice?
SH full paralyzer stops low-floating Peach approaches.
Don't get hit by u-smash and you should live for all eternity.
Glidetoss turnip > d-smash is a combo.
If they don't recover perfectly, d-smash > footstool > tether the edge to edgeguard if they have used their double jump.
Don't shield much. Peach's shield pressure is stupid.
Don't side-b when they have an item. Glide-toss beats it.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
SH full paralyzer stops low-floating Peach approaches.
Rising correct? as in buffering it during the jump start-up?

the trajectory is different than if I start it at the peak of the SH.

sometimes if I get the timing off the blaster is silent, this affect anything speed wise or is it just aesthetic?

Don't shield much. Peach's shield pressure is stupid.
This would explain a bit, my standard response to floating was dash shield and react afterwards <.<

Other stuff I just remembered to ask:

Anyway to make sure you don't downB walljump when your intent is to the grab the ledge other then not DownBing at those certain areas? I've been getting punished for trying to ballpark the downB ledge sweetspot and not grabbing the ledge :x

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Rising correct? as in buffering it during the jump start-up?

the trajectory is different than if I start it at the peak of the SH.

sometimes if I get the timing off the blaster is silent, this affect anything speed wise or is it just aesthetic?

This would explain a bit, my standard response to floating was dash shield and react afterwards <.<

Other stuff I just remembered to ask:

Anyway to make sure you don't downB walljump when your intent is to the grab the ledge other then not DownBing at those certain areas? I've been getting punished for trying to ballpark the downB ledge sweetspot and not grabbing the ledge :x
Yes, it is a rising charge-shot.

Umm, you can hold down until you know you will grab the ledge from the down-b.
Or, you can just hold down the entire time, and tether the edge afterwards.
Mindgames~

FWamane

Smash Rookie
Omg liek its Nick Riddle~ Lol been following you for a while man, your ZSS is freaking amazing.

How do I stop from being a Predictable ZSS Player? >: I keep getting punished for stupid things like accidently forward smashing and abuseing Down smash.

Also, Any tips for setting up the D-smash -> B-air kill? I cant do it well at all D:

Better yet, any D-smash tips in general? People keep telling me to use it more, but I dont know what all I can do out of it.

One last Question, Do you play Wifi at all? I wanna play against you, but I dont live in Florida :p

Thanks man!

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Omg liek its Nick Riddle~ Lol been following you for a while man, your ZSS is freaking amazing.

How do I stop from being a Predictable ZSS Player? >: I keep getting punished for stupid things like accidently forward smashing and abuseing Down smash. Mix-up is how you stop being predictable. Also, stop messing up, and you cannot get punished for it. XD

Also, Any tips for setting up the D-smash -> B-air kill? I cant do it well at all D: Explain.

Better yet, any D-smash tips in general? People keep telling me to use it more, but I dont know what all I can do out of it. Umm, you mean after?
You can do anything. It's ****ing d-smash! :D

One last Question, Do you play Wifi at all? I wanna play against you, but I dont live in Florida :pEww. Only like 3 matches ever, with MK, because up-b is STILL amazing~!

Thanks man!
Sorry, the questions were a little bit vague, so I kinda want a little explaining. ^^,
Might not answer you until after the weekend though. MLG and all that.

FWamane

Smash Rookie
Lol its cool, Thanks for the Answers :3 Good luck this weekend! Cheering for you! :D

Zero

Smash Hero
Use nair on landing

cover opponents options

no more tears for you

-kaleidoRuby

I feel that this is inferior quality :(

Top Bottom