• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask NickRiddle how to be amazing.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
ZSS has kill moves that don't require fighting the heavens and the earth to land.
That's not it. Our kill moves are usually stale, while Peach just doesn't have any reliable ones.

I know you think it's 6-4, every ZSS thinks it's 6-4 and every Peach thinks it's 5-5 :p. I want to know why.

:052:
I honestly just think it's easier for us than for you. Plus gimping you, which Dark.Pch says is impossible, is funny.

What do you think of this?
Umm, the MU thread, or the post?
I agree with the post, but I think ZSS beats Lucas more than it says. XD

blazefox

Smash Journeyman
Nick, do you play doubles with ZSS? If so, do yu have any tricks to being able to keep control of your suit pieces for more then two seconds? I always get bum rushed and can never get a break to throw away 1-2 of the pieces. Help. )'=

HailCrest

Smash Journeyman
Nick does play doubles; youtube search for nick riddle + galeon or nick riddle + shaky (the ones with shaky are more recent i think)

he does have a habit of teaming with the earthbound boys

@ nick: why do you think the MU is worse for lucas than it says so?

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Nick, do you play doubles with ZSS? If so, do yu have any tricks to being able to keep control of your suit pieces for more then two seconds? I always get bum rushed and can never get a break to throw away 1-2 of the pieces. Help. )'=
Throw one piece forward, throw one piece back. or, just throw them all forward. Our suit-pieces in doubles suck pretty bad. Mostly, hope your partner is next to you so you have time to get rid of those things.

Nick does play doubles; youtube search for nick riddle + galeon or nick riddle + shaky (the ones with shaky are more recent i think)

he does have a habit of teaming with the earthbound boys

@ nick: why do you think the MU is worse for lucas than it says so?
I love the Mother boys, since I can hit them, and not worry since I can heal them afterwards.

I just don't think Lucas has the tools to do much to ZSS. ZSS can just... outspace you so well. The only thing we CANNOT reliably do is kill you when you're off the stage, but that doesn't matter when I get free damage.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
That's not it. Our kill moves are usually stale, while Peach just doesn't have any reliable ones.

I honestly just think it's easier for us than for you. Plus gimping you, which Dark.Pch says is impossible, is funny.
... That's all? That's why all of you think it's ZSS' favor? :dizzy: God, we have to rediscuss this match-up.

And I agree with Dark.Pch.

:053:

solecalibur

Smash Master
Seriously leave Dark.pch out of this I have to take Advil every time I read his posts

@Nick Tell me something I dont know about ZSS

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
... That's all? That's why all of you think it's ZSS' favor? :dizzy: God, we have to rediscuss this match-up.

when coming back to the edge, even trying to auto snap the edge with parasol zss can dsmash the parasol and we will get stunned. zss has to just footstool then regrab the edge with sideb i think... that grabs the edge and zss hangs low even when you parasol back out of stun you won't gab the edge. you can TRY to hit zss with the parasol as you're dying. but zss can regrabwith upb and then peah is dead. also dsmash beats peach bomber. basically zss has the ultimage edgegaurd against peach it's just that simple.

zss starts with armor pieces that give her an advantage at the start, her jab is faster than peaches, idk what else but that gimp is gay as i said in the ultimately broken english paragraph above

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
On a scale of 1 - 10...How presumptuous are you?

Meh, IMO it's just easy to keep Peach out.

Seriously leave Dark.pch out of this I have to take Advil every time I read his posts

@Nick Tell me something I dont know about ZSS
You can Uair between DDD's CG if you time it right and DI right? (I forgot how, I did it twice last night.)

Umm...
Her only canon move is her paralyzer?
I dunno/

Peach beats ZSS. I'd say 60/40
You can MM my Peach if you want instead since I switched to her now...either or
Change the MK MM we have to a Peach one? I'll do both if you want. (YAY FREE MONEY!)
GO TO G.A.M.M.E. SO WE CAN DO IT!

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Ah, is that so? Guess Peach has to work harder to recover then. Just like ZSS has to. They really equal at gimping each other, Float and turnips can really mess with ZSS' recovery. However, I think that if both ZSS and Peach recover a little bit well, they just wont get edgeguarded. Peach's Jab > ZSS Jab btw.

Peach beats ZSS. I'd say 60/40
You can MM my Peach if you want instead since I switched to her now...either or
Lol, now it's Peach's advantage? XD

But seriously, as much as I'd like to give Peach the advantage, especially against ZSS, I have to disagree. imo Peach - ZSS is DEAD EVEN. Not 51:49, just EVEN.

Corrupted

Smash Journeyman
So basically if you no longer have a float, are forced to recover low AND zzs is onstage and has the time to charge a dsmash (and release timing is ridiculous), then Peach may have a problem.

ZZS zoning game is torn apart by Peach's float. You can't fast fall during Side B which makes its less flexible and more punishable and her aerials just get fair'ed. Up close Peach wins too by a large margin. This match-up is at least 55-45 Peach.

Peach boards should re-discuss it.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
I'm gonna be making a video of it after Next Level LAN.
I think my Dazzle is 100% working now.
:D
Yeah I used it on Dark.Pch ONCE. It's a really tight timing but 100% possible if you can time something down to the frame. >_>

In other words, is isn't situational but is very hard to do consistently.

We need a thread with characters you can dsmash->footstool.

By the way, it is NOT consistent on DK. If he recovers low enough, you can't dsmash the ledge, he'll snap it before dsmash hits him. But if he's low enough you can just edgehog so...

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
The chicken dance. DO IT!
I did.
Then my parents fought I was crazy, and sent me to a very dark place saying something that I should try to get som rest.
I escape't from that, and went to a farm, and there was some man I didn't know. And he had a Gamecube and we go't an started playing F-Zero GX but he owned me so I went to live with the cows.
But the cows were better in eating grass, so I went to the city. I got a job at the institute for smartasses, but they were better in being a smart ***.

And then I went back home, and I got defeated in Brawl again.
Help me, it doesn't work ;(

And no, I really had nothing better to do. Except playing Brawl ofcourse.
LIKE A MAN!
*Doing chicken dance again*

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Yeah I used it on Dark.Pch ONCE. It's a really tight timing but 100% possible if you can time something down to the frame. >_>

In other words, is isn't situational but is very hard to do consistently.

We need a thread with characters you can dsmash->footstool.

By the way, it is NOT consistent on DK. If he recovers low enough, you can't dsmash the ledge, he'll snap it before dsmash hits him. But if he's low enough you can just edgehog so...
I'll be making the video later this week.

Top Bottom