• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[ASL]AUSOM 4 Ever

JTMerrell

Smash Journeyman
I'm inclined to take your offer! :D I'm at Southern Polytechnic State University off exit 263 of I-75, though I could travel somewhere convenient. I think another player, Chima, was interested in a ride. He's in the same area, so I'll ask him too.
It really is right off the exit. I could easily pick you two up.

JTMerrell

Smash Journeyman
You know...What the heck, No one there has played me and I have played nobody there. I know nobody's strategies and styles and vice versa. Micaelis, want to have a Money Match since you do not have anybody?

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
@JTMerrell - Sure, any amount and with any of my characters you want, I'm down. Just if doing multiples, make it equal to or less than $5 each please.

@Raf - I'll still MM you. Even D3 vs Wario if you're down :) I know that MU like the back of my hand. My training partner already beat yours in that MU so I'll have to do the same but in reverse. Bring it. Also, I'll do any of your others too.

JTMerrell

Smash Journeyman
Cool. Is $5 alright? My first Money Match, I do not want to over do it. You may choose any of your characters since I have never played a person who is good with any of those characters, Micaelis. My best is Wolf, but I use Fox and Falco also, if you want me to use a different character. Although this is for money, I feel like this will also be a great experience whether I win or lose.

Higgens

Smash Cadet
Hey! I wanna do a money match also. This is really my first legit tourney so I'll stick to the $5 dollar too. And I'll be riding with JTMerrell

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
...Although this is for money, I feel like this will also be a great experience whether I win or lose.
This is definitely the best attitude. You can't get better with out playing.

Also, we still need setups, especially Wii's.
Anybody planning on bringing equipment?

also, also, don't take this post as meaning we don't need more TV's.
there is no such thing as too many TV's

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
@People I'm MMing - I'll be the guy with the DK Tie and Hat on. I'm 6'3 and very loud so hopefully you'll recognize me.

@JTMerrell - Well, how about we do this then... 3 separate MMs... Best of 3... $2 each... I use each of my 3 characters in each MM and you use whoever you feel most comfortable with. That way you'll get to play all 3 of my characters in a serious match and it'll only cost you a MAX of $6 if not less. If you just want one $5 best of 3 MM then I'll probably just use whoever I feel most comfortable with, most likely Wario.

@benaji - For sure, I can do an Ike vs DK. It's like fighting Marth with less mobility, easy :p ahaha but for real Ike's jab is amazing :(. Best of 3 or 5? $1-5? You pick.

@Higgens - My offer for MMs is extended to everyone so just tell me how much (assuming $5 like you said) whether best of 3 or 5 and which of my 3 characters you want to play against (Wario, Donkey Kong, Sheik) and we'll make it happen.

@Raf - We'll work out how many MMs we're going to do at AUSOM but I want at least a $5 D3 vs Wario best of 3.

@Ryker - Don't want to MM me? D:

@Player-1 - I'll MM you with my Wario vs Diddy best of 3 $5 if you want. Don't care if you're from GA lol.

HeroChima

Smash Apprentice
I saw you at HASL. I'd offer to MM you as well, but I'm stretching my money as thin as it goes. Look me up and play me even if I'm broke by that point.
Ah yes, I saw you there as well. Yeah man, we can definitely play some.

@darkm3tr01d - I can bring a Wii.

benaji261!

Smash Ace
@benaji - For sure, I can do an Ike vs DK. It's like fighting Marth with less mobility, easy :p ahaha but for real Ike's jab is amazing :(. Best of 3 or 5? $1-5? You pick.
Hey, hey...I practice fighting Marths sir, and my best friend used DK and we played all the time. Don't think I'm gonna be that easy. :p Let's do best of 5, $5 MM.

If anyone else wants to MM my Ike or Fox, hit me up. Those two are my focus as of yet.

Also, if you wanna put me as bringing a full set-up (Tv + Wii and Brawl), put me on that list on the OP.

Higgens

Smash Cadet
@ I SEE YOU- For sure alright with that. Just one match or a best three out of five?

@Micaelis- How about a three out of five two bucks each?

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I need a damn team mate. Who's willing to team with me? If i don't have team mate by the tourney I'ma cause pure hell at this tourney and i will show no prejudice about who gets to feel the pain. So if somebody wants to save some lives i suggest you(who's reading this now) team with me. If you wanta know how decent i am. Im on the Al pr, but not by skill. I gave the panel my word that terrible things will happen to them every winter if they didn't put me on the pr. Then I pm'd them there real names and home addresses to show them i wasn't f***ing with them. They made the correct actions and they do so every time they discuss the pr. So be like spike lee and do the right thing, team with me. Or I won't be held responsible for my actions at this gathering of smashers. Have a lovely day and be blessed.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Oh, I'll be bringing a Wii and TV most likely. I always do.

@benaji - Yeah, I was just messing around. That sounds good. Bo5 $5 MM incoming!

@Higgins - So similar to what I proposed to JT, three Bo5 at $2 each. Sounds good.

Hype hype!

benaji261!

Smash Ace
I need a damn team mate. Who's willing to team with me? If i don't have team mate by the tourney I'ma cause pure hell at this tourney and i will show no prejudice about who gets to feel the pain. So if somebody wants to save some lives i suggest you(who's reading this now) team with me. If you wanta know how decent i am. Im on the Al pr, but not by skill. I gave the panel my word that terrible things will happen to them every winter if they didn't put me on the pr. Then I pm'd them there real names and home addresses to show them i wasn't f***ing with them. They made the correct actions and they do so every time they discuss the pr. So be like spike lee and do the right thing, team with me. Or I won't be held responsible for my actions at this gathering of smashers. Have a lovely day and be blessed.
Dude haha calm yourself my man. I'll team if you want to.

JTMerrell

Smash Journeyman
@JTMerrell - Well, how about we do this then... 3 separate MMs... Best of 3... $2 each... I use each of my 3 characters in each MM and you use whoever you feel most comfortable with. That way you'll get to play all 3 of my characters in a serious match and it'll only cost you a MAX of $6 if not less. If you just want one $5 best of 3 MM then I'll probably just use whoever I feel most comfortable with, most likely Wario.
That sounds wonderful. I will be happy to play all three of your characters. That should help me get some experience with each character. Thank you.

So I wouldn't mind doing a best 3 out of 5 with somebody else for $5.00. Are there any takers?

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
@ I SEE YOU- For sure alright with that. Just one match or a best three out of five?
Best of 3 or best of 5 is fine with me

So I wouldn't mind doing a best 3 out of 5 with somebody else for $5.00. Are there any takers?
I play Ness, D3, Ice Climbers, and Peach. We can do something similar to what you're doing with Michaelis if you'd like.

Wumpus King

Smash Cadet
Brood War 64 MMs anybody? $3* per player! (1v1, or 2v2 pick-up teams). I will play against anybody.

Yes, I'm serious. I'd like to see some of our sc2 players attempt this for ****s and giggles. I have a full setup with 4 controllers if enough are interested, and I'll be bringing other games too(Smash 64 obv, and puzzle league if I can find it)

*Any amount is fine so long as it's reasonably low, it's the principle that matters

JTMerrell

Smash Journeyman
Whatever you prefer. I know you want to get matches in, so whatever you want to do is cool with me.
Alright. We'll do a best 3 out of 5 winner takes $5.00 and you can choose any characters that you want. I am pretty excited, Higgens and I play all the time so we really are looking forward to playing in these tournaments and these money matches. My Wolf and possibly Fox versus whomever you would like?

aml529

Smash Apprentice
NNID
aml529
3DS FC
0645-5790-3402
Every time I've played on Skyworld, the level randomly saves me like 10 million times.

aml529

Smash Apprentice
NNID
aml529
3DS FC
0645-5790-3402
Honestly, not playing game and watch would make it more interesting in and of itself lol...but yeah anything is fine!

Top Bottom