• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[ASL]Resist the New World Order IV

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
would it be possible for GA to find another location to take the Megabus back home from?

because if so, you guys can just ride back with me that night and stay at my place since it looks ill be making this drive by myself so Ill have room in my car (like 4 extra seats)

the two locations i would be going to would be either; Montgomery or Montevallo.

GA should look into this and just ride back with me after the tourney if it comes down to it.
I'll drive you guys to Megabus locations in either of those cities.
Your such a nice guy ha

Player-1

Smash Legend
Slam, if you can fit 5 people in your car then I think that could work. I don't want to be squished (if that's the case with your car) for a long period of time though, how far is Montgomery from Mobile?

Otherwise, if that doesn't work then GA needs housing ppl, the sooner we get confirmation on housing then the sooner we can confirm our spots on the bus (they do sell out...)

Player-1

Smash Legend
yeah, that really wouldn't even work out with the schedule, the earliest bus to get there arrives at 1 in montgomery or something.

AL we need housing, please pull through <3

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
AL wont pull through although itd be nice to have more people at these mobile tourneys.

who all is staying in mobile/ why is housing there full? jw

*Cam*

Smash Lord
Ragnarok is the only one in Mobile who can offer housing, and he's already promised it to Madison. Ryker literally has no room. M3t and Alias will be out of town.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
who all is madison?
maybe there is room in rags lool but i dont want to speak for him loooool

Wumpus King

Smash Cadet
Well heck for 64 I'll come. Btw Ryker, check the post I made in the iron brawl 2 thread. :D
Is this still right? I'mma winnin' this time, man!

(And bringing Puzzle League again.)

Anyone for a PPL $5 mm? Just a regular Time Attack game. We need a PPL showmatch!

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
I will be here. I have a show this night however. Thus I might have to bail if it takes too long.
I am looking for housing for y'all.
If my second job hadn't fallen through, I'd just pay like 2/3rds of a hotel room for whoever and let y'all split the rest, but I have monetary issues right now. :/
I wish I had my own place. That would solve all of this.

DRN

Smash Lord
I will be here. I have a show this night however. Thus I might have to bail if it takes too long.
I am looking for housing for y'all.
If my second job hadn't fallen through, I'd just pay like 2/3rds of a hotel room for whoever and let y'all split the rest, but I have monetary issues right now. :/
I wish I had my own place. That would solve all of this.
Wow i wanna meet you now. You sound pretty awesome lol.

I dont think im going to this even if housing somehow pops up. I mainly wanted to go to practice teams with Michael.

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
Wow i wanna meet you now. You sound pretty awesome lol.

I dont think im going to this even if housing somehow pops up. I mainly wanted to go to practice teams with Michael.
Thanks, but I'm just really nice. xD It's my first tournament since HASL and I wanted to see a good turnout.

Mobile and Pcola need more housing.
This **** sucks.
So, without housing, who all will be here?

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i dont know if i remember who Ty is, cam. oh well, wish i could put a face to that name.

saint you could like PM me the link to your band or something if you want, thatd be cool lol
i miss my old band/show playing days.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
lol thats awesome.

oh yeah i dont have a player profile anymore it like went away.

anyways idk why but if i get another one my main is ddd secondaries are wario and Tink

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
As all of Alabama and Pcola know, TheSaintKai and I have a rivalry that dates back to the ages.

so i am ending this **** this saturday!!!!!!!!!!!

i hereby extend my last and final challenge to Saint before i end my months long feud with him and his character to a MM. The Price is TBA I WILL MATCH ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!

Whats on the line:

• if slam wins, his demons will finally be defeated once and for all in this battle for the ages
  • if saint wins, slam loses all rights to his saltiness and TheSaintKai will defend his dominace and embrace a 3-0 win streak over shaSLAM, retaining his PR dominace and once and for all, putting to rest Slam's relentless attacks and belief that he can truely defeat TheSaintKai.

shaSLAM vs. Pcola's finest

HYPE THIS SET *****SS YOU NAME THE PRICE SAINT I WILL MATCH IT

(or you can go lower ont he price if you need to cuz idc abotu the price, it can be a 5 dollar MM or w/e dude i just want to end this **** with the hypest set of the century)

do you accept, TheSAintKai?

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
just please... get hype though.
this **** is hype!!!!!

we have history man this rivalry is the most intense one in the area!!!!!!!!

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
I. Accept.

****ING RIVALRY HYPE YALL CAN'T EVEN BE ON OUR MOTHER****ING LEVEL!

5$$$$$!!! HIGH STAKES GOT MY MOTHER****ING PRIDE ON THIS MONEY MATCH!

EVERYONE BETTER BE THERE TO SEE THE MATCH OF THE CENTURY!!!

(Who all is coming to this without housing? I want as many people here as possible, and it'll be a lot of fun. But I completely understand that without housing...)

Double edit: [Slam that post was awesome hahahahahahaha.]

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I want to train with you.
Even if it's like 2 matches. I just want to have you critique the **** out of me.
I'll be around. Get a hold of me and I'll be happy to do so, as long as you remind me to take notes for critiquing before the matches.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
ok, i accept 5 $

best of 7 set though!!!!!

hyyyypeeeee the rivalry ends at resist!!!!!

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
Wish I could've stayed for the tourney but thanks for all of the friendlies guys. :D
Whenever Ryker posts a results thread I'll post shout outs.

Top Bottom