• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[ASL] The Iron Brawl II

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
k so I'm hanging out at Cheap's on Friday then
lol <3

We'll be leaving Atlanta probably around 7-8 pm. It's a little under a 3 hour drive so we'll arrive at Cheap's place between 10-11 pm but I believe we gain an hour going there so it'll be 9-10 pm your time. Cheap doesn't get off work until 8 pm. Just thought you should know the plan.

It's about an hour from Cheap's place to the venue and I think he wanted to get there when the door opens at 10 am (?) so we'd leave around 9 am I guess. I know personally I like 9 hours of sleep before a Brawl tourney so I'll prob go to bed around midnight but I'm sure the others won't really sleep. They usually don't, lol.

Friday is going to be a lot of fun. So much Smash planned and an awesome tourney on Saturday to follow it up :D

aml529

Smash Apprentice
NNID
aml529
3DS FC
0645-5790-3402
Friday is going to be a lot of fun. So much Smash planned and an awesome tourney on Saturday to follow it up :D
Let me know if someone randomly cancels from the car lol. I know it's quite a stretch, but I figure couldn't hurt if I was first in the queue. Hope everyone has fun at this event and maybe I can make it to the next one!

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
There. Needs. To. Be. More. HYPE!

The tourney is tomorrow!

Where's all the money matches?

Where's all the calling out?

HYPE!

P.S. - Pretty sure Ryker called you out in the AL Social thread Chas!

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
Final schedule:

10:00am : Smash 64
12:00pm : Brawl Doubles / Melee Singles
4:00pm : Brawl Singles Pools
6:30pm : Brawl Singles Bracket
9:00pm : Crew Battles

Door fee is $10 (waved if you are an ASL member). 64 and Melee are free. Brawl Doubles is $5 per person, so $10 per team. Brawl Singles are $10 (waved if you are an ASL member).

DRN

Smash Lord
There. Needs. To. Be. More. HYPE!

The tourney is tomorrow!

Where's all the money matches?

Where's all the calling out?

HYPE!

P.S. - Pretty sure Ryker called you out in the AL Social thread Chas!
Lol yeaa.....i dont really care to vs him for the 3rd time though xD. The only person who i'm interested in vsing this weekend is Luis. Everyone else is just going to lose to me :teeth:

Top Bottom