• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Asylum 2010 Results

Allied

Smash Master
i'm sorry for my mood

really big drama at my grandfathers place where i was staying in the morning , it was really effecting me that day, really really bad drama not talking "herp derp, my teacher hates me "

like the real life ***** drama

and my girlfriend broke up with me the day before

and i really wanted to do well, but i lost to bigdaddymac (no johns though gg)

and i hate that i get so nervous it bothers me when i can play 10x better than when i'm not nervous (inb4 johns)

i apologize again, won't happen again

love you all

also who the f*ck cares MK was in majority
get outta this results thread with dat trash.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
sorry to hear that allied :(.
tried to cheer you up, but i figured it was some real life **** that was affecting you, too.
i hope stuff works out for you man!

also <3 meta knight

ADHD

Smash Hero
****** Wyatt, better step it up before MK gets banned, I lost to my bro's mk 1st set this weekend lol
But like, I didn't lose :(

Me and anti went DEAD even in terms of games we took off eachother. We both took off a set, game 5. Then each of us one a game in the second set of gfs before we were kicked out!

ANTi_

Smash Hero

Me and anti went DEAD even in terms of games we took off eachother. We both took off a set, game 5. Then each of us one a game in the second set of gfs before we were kicked out!
^Trufax.

10x harder than he was at HEEROs PSI ****.

EDIT - BUT I HAVE GO-KART MAKING EVERYTHING FEEL SLOWER JOHNS LOLOLOLOL.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Shoutouts

Alex Strife: Good seeing you again and sharing laughs to and from the venue. And get that laser cats s**t outta here lol
Xivk: I want a plushie just like yours! But of pika though... Good matches and sorry for almost making strawberry shake come through your nose.
D1: Ma D00!! Thanks for teaming with me. I think if we practice teams more, we can bring back the NEDM days. KEEP LEFT!!

Mister E: Everyone who rode to the tourney with you appreciated it very much. Pika dittos ftw

Cheese: You've been very chill as of late. So much so that it has erased my initial impression of you. Maybe we can get some practice in before any upcoming tournies in the future. Good team matches

Allied: sorry to hear about everything going on with you. You did seem out of it, but I just didn't know what to attribute it to. Good matches nonetheless

Cloudfox: Sorry about just walking off like that. I wasn't pissed at you. I was disappointed with the fact I didn't change characters. Obviously you know the ROB v pit matchup very well and ROB isn't even my main. Good games and I look forward to playing you again.

Inui: very fun money match. I have to make time for more tournaments and training. It's true... :-(
Alot of the rust is shaking off but I know there's still a long road ahead. Thanks to everyone who has noticed and reassured me of progress being made. I wish work didn't pull me away from the game so much or the progress would probably occur much quicker.

Anyone in NY/NJ who wants to train just hit me up on AIM. my screenname is: No1000xs

Teh Future

Smash Master
u guys are missin the main poit of this tourney and thats that it established the fact that peaach is compeltely broken n nothin she does is punishable unlike tornado which is just hard but peach is teh perfect character tirpple sss god tire *** peach piece of **** anti u r a sellout for pickin up that broken piiece of **** char go back to mk please

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
So the brackets are pretty much incorrect if ADHD actually won a set vs Anti. Was that in grandfinals that ADHD won a set or in winners finals.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration

Nice then buddy, I hope you do win MLG Championship or the next ones, I just want 2nd at championship or 1st in the smaller ones =O

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Mew2King shall win MLG Championship once he's done with my Diddybolic Time Chamber.

TAKE IT HOME FOR THE META KNIGHTS!
:metaknight::metaknight::metaknight::metaknight:

ADHD

Smash Hero
M2k can't lose..

If he loses, he'll just go to skyworld/norfair/custom mw stage #2 and scrooge.

YOU GOT THIS JANNET ZIMMERWOMAN.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
I dont understand smash players these dayz...
Don't people ever get tired of hearing the mk banned argument..
gettin super annoying just accept the game nd have fun with it..
but good **** to the people that did good & nice tournout too..
wish we did not live 3 hours away just to attend big ****

ANTi_

Smash Hero
^ Word, i don't understand why they don't just quit the game already.

Top Bottom