• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF presents: Battle of the books, Eldersburg, Md July 24th

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I love tourneys close to my home in westmonster

I'm sure waffle will come if its small. JCaez and co. will come if they can play Project M most likely. They might head over to Jason's though.

Pink and NOID said they would come if entry was $10, so i'd put them on the list.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
I love tourneys close to my home in westmonster

I'm sure waffle will come if its small. JCaez and co. will come if they can play Project M most likely. They might head over to Jason's though.

Pink and NOID said they would come if entry was $10, so i'd put them on the list.
^^^^^^^This.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I'll come and bring P:M and a few TVs if I don't have to pay venue fee. I may have to leave early though.

exdia_16

Smash Journeyman
seagull who are you teaming with? and how far is eldersburg from montgomery village? and i will hav only 5 mm so get ur spots.xD

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I'll be bringing smash64 on my wii, who wants to play with me? GC controller is great you just can't use C stick aerials.

Also, Phil has my kart, he's in florida, so if there is a kart off someone will have to bring it.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I'll be bringing smash64 on my wii, who wants to play with me? GC controller is great you just can't use C stick aerials.

Also, Phil has my kart, he's in florida, so if there is a kart off someone will have to bring it.
Caitie is bringing her own Wii with Kart+Brawl.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Might have to skip on this to get some brake work done. Ill keep everyone posted in the am. My brakes need to be changed in the car.

Since its so close i might be able to snag a ride over but we'll see

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Tant I can get you there, but I can't get you back, unless you wanna take off early to hang with us in Rockville.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
so I had a ride but now I think don't, is anyone passing through 95 that can get me? I can chip some in for gas

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
my name is ps aind ai cant get ridesbtu i have a girff im too scared to ask hae to let me ahv ea ride because naybe she's ll be like :wow" you're using olimar/ you're a homio imma go to the oamniat guy who uses a reallll acharacter METAKNIGHT

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
my name is ps aind ai cant get ridesbtu i have a girff im too scared to ask hae to let me ahv ea ride because naybe she's ll be like :wow" you're using olimar/ you're a homio imma go to the oamniat guy who uses a reallll acharacter METAKNIGHT
Are you coming to my tourney Omni?

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
nay i have to go to my mom's "graduation" ceremony tomorrow

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
So there is a midas about a half mile from the venue, so I'm going to take it there at about 12:00pm or so.

Anyone wanna ferry me from midas to the venue? If you do, I can promise I can get you free burger king at the BK right by midas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom