• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF Presents: Veteran of 08 Smash

Famous

Smash Champion
Wow...MD/VA getting ducked up by Falco...

Lol, Slik even came down? Fuuuuuck...I hate missing tourneys like these

llamapaste

Smash Journeyman
I had a great time at this tourny. Didn't do so well but hopefully I'll do better next time. I just need more experience and to win those close ones.

Shoutouts:
Yo: Your Pit is annoying.

Bloodynite

Smash Ace
i hated my bracket D: god dammit i got gimped like hell at this tourney >< i shouldve won atleast one round whether it was YO or Night..... i pretty much gave up vs Night round 3 after the 1st stock gimp @_@

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
On another note now that I'm a little cooled down....

Shoutouts time

1: Lie ($220.00) (Falco) - Always fun talking to you, you're better than DEHF in my eyes.
2: Logic ($100.00) (Olimar) (GC Controller) - Didn't really get to talk to you much :(
3: Omni ($40.00) (Metaknight/Dedede) - Bringing back that sexyknight :D
4: Malcolm ($20.00) (Wario) - Funny *** dude, I wish you were MD/VA, also nasty Wario
5: Junebug ($10.00) (Lucario) - I want to play you
5: Boss ($10.00) (Wario/Luigi) - That Wario is maaaaaaadddd good, nice talking to you.
7: PinkFresh (Lucas/Diddy) - Lucas f-smash too good?
7: Korn (SlaveChain) (Metaknight) - Nice talking to you, LEARN THE WARIO MU!
9: Speed (Sonic) - Great set, sorry about throwing my controller, I'm always mad when I take good players to last stock last hit but still lose. Best Sonic <3
9: HAT (Dedede/Metaknight) - Good **** vs Takeover :D
9: Takeover (Snake) - Since Candy isn't entering Singles anymore, you're the best Snake now, but don't worry, if he does enter singles I'll **** talk him too, its not just you, I'm just biased against the character.
9: Noid (Sheik) - Thanks for teaching me Sheik, I didn't actually have to use her though, but I might've tried.
13: Slikvik (Wario/G&W) - Thanks for the practice :)
13: Meep (Fox) - You lost money! Go ICs!
13: Seagull (Wolf/Metaknight) - Good **** vs Omni
13: Forte (Metaknight) - Good set, I wish I used a controller I was more familiar with though, the reason I did all those stones is cause I couldn't play fluently with the controller I used XD But GGs, nice to see you at tourneys :D
17: Deez (Diddy) - I need to train with you, Sin and Lie, nice hanging out with you :D
17: Kenrawr (Pika) - Your gay.
17: Freezewish (MK/Marth) - Nice talking to you and thanks for and letting me borrow your controller. I was thinking about going G&W vs NKB but wasn't sure, thanks recommending I go him, my G&W is back cause of you <3
17: Tantalus (MK) - You should've had Pink D: What did he ban? Brinstar is a good Lucas stage, if he banned Rainbow, go Norfair is he banned Norfair than vice-versa.
17: Shado (Sonic) - We didn't get to MM, but nice talkin to you.
17: OffTheChain (MK/Dedede) - I wanna MM you
17: NGH (Kirby/MK) - This guy has an awesome name and plays Kirby, <3
17: TKO (Falco) - I wanna MM you.
25: Lobos (Toon Link) - LOBOS <3 This guy's Wii has yayuhzz-worthy music :D
25: Bonk (Ice Climbers) - Good job running this ****, didn't get to talk to you much though.
25: GIMR (Ness) - You're a mad good player but you need to go back to ICs IMO
25: Aposl (PT) - I've never seen a grab release game like that with Squirtle, WTF GGs in our MM
25: Sin (Metaknight) - Nice talking to you and good **** 3-stocking me XD
25: YO (Pit) - Pit?! Pit!
25: Neverknowsbest (Fox) - NEVER KNOWS?! You impressed me in our set, it was as hard as I thought it was going to be. GGs, honestly though, we shouldn't have played because....YOU SHOULD'VE BEAT MALCOLM! Good **** beating CK XD
25: Night (Metaknight) - Step it up, you're better than 25th!
33: NazoKaze (Sonic) - I didn't get to talk to you.
33: XLR8 (Sonic) - Nice talking to you and seeing you again. No Marf?
33: JayO (Snake) - JAYO?! I should've talked to you, I haven't seen you in forever, but you were playing and I assumed it might've been tourney so I didn't want to interrupt.
33: Van (Marth) from delaware! - You came from Delaware?! You should've placed higher than 33rd.
33: Tanman (Falcon) - I didn't get to talk to you, but Falcon? YESZ!!!!!!!!
33: BionicSonic (Metaknight/Marth) - Metaknight/Marth? Wut happened to Sonic and G&W?
33: NOVA9000 (ROB/DK) - Didn't really get to talk to you much.
33: JBandit (Lucas/ZSS) - GGs, our first match was pretty much one-sided but good stuff vs my MK on Rainbow.
33: Llama (Snake) - Didn't get to talk to you much.
33: CK (Metaknight) - CK! lmfao, you at a Brawl tourney
33: UrbanMenace (Pikachu) - GGs, I was legitimately scared vs you game 1
33: BloodyKnight (Ganondorf) - GGs in our MM, I thought my PT could do it :(
33: LFN (Pikachu) - Didn't get to talk to you.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I think you guys should stop putting who people used and stuff because you never get it right...I'd tell you the corrections but Im to hungover atm...lol

shoutouts later

Hey_its_YO

Smash Lord
MRK head quarters my house SilverSpring MD
Joe is geh for going MK.

Llammepaste is geh for calling me annoying because he picked green greens.

Brandon i got your venue fee next time brosef.

Meep your fox is super gehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, but your my bro so its all good and thanks for a ride.

TKO your my dawwwww i saw u makin moves n stepin it up.

MalCUMMM! eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy you da bes mayne, good **** on teams and singles brosef.

HAT you are the best cause you played melee with me.

CK your gannon was getin dat *** whooped boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

Kornnnnnnnnnnnnnnn my doooo good friendlies at the begining and ill see you at the next tourney.

omniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, i just like imagining saying omni in my head.

Lobos you got your *** whooped in dat melee you scrub.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
it SOUNDS like you trying ta say you better than me...when we both know thats a blatent fallacy.

Its ok, still love you tho.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
1: Lie ($220.00) (Falco) - we never get to play :/. Nice job taking first though, especially coming from losers ._.
2: Logic ($100.00) (Olimar) (GC Controller) - Stop letting the crowd get to you pls. Getting used to GC yet? D:
3: Omni ($40.00) (Metaknight/Dedede) - >_> this doesn't even make sense. way too smart. nicee.
4: Malcolm ($20.00) (Wario) - No words.
5: Junebug ($10.00) (Lucario) - :( too good! I think I have you next time! Nice in teams :D
5: Boss ($10.00) (Wario/Luigi) - wowowowow. I'll try not to play so poorly against you next time
7: PinkFresh (Lucas/Diddy) - Maybe you should practice lucas more.
7: Korn (SlaveChain) (Metaknight) - what happened!? D: and we never play either >_>
9: Speed (Sonic) - Stop being so gimmicky and actually out play the opponent.
9: HAT (Dedede/Metaknight) - The luck involved on my win was out of control.
9: Takeover (Snake) - Step it up pls. you were playing so well before the tourney and in teams.
9: Noid (Sheik) - Next tourney it'll say. 33rd. Noid (falco) :D
13: Slikvik (Wario/G&W) - hmm. rust?
13: Meep (Fox) - Thought it would be an easy win :O. pretty good fox.
13: Seagull (Wolf/Metaknight) - Pls stop rushing these kills.
13: Forte (Metaknight) - :O I never talk to you much. maybe I should start ._.
17: Deez (Diddy) - I'll help you when I get good with him :D
17: Kenrawr (Pika) - SD.
17: Freezewish (MK/Marth) - this marf. what potential.
17: Tantalus (MK) - Should have had it. Just realized you banned brinstar after I lost first game, and CP'ed it third game. ah well.
17: Shado (Sonic) - Ayyyy. come back and practice pls.
17: OffTheChain (MK/Dedede) - lol stop letting the presuure get you!
17: NGH (Kirby/MK) - Nah his fsmash is decent.
17: TKO (kirby) - Everybody thinks your terrible lol. so weird.
25: Lobos (Toon Link) - didn't talk to you much. you tried to steal my burger tho. that was out of control loool.
25: Bonk (Ice Climbers) - ._.
25: GIMR (Ness) - Step it up pls. how you gonna be bes ness getting 25th?
25: Aposl (PT) - lul @ you guys placing the same
25: Sin (Metaknight) - You had ittt.
25: YO (Pit) - ayyyyyy. D*** SLANG
25: Neverknowsbest (Fox) - lmfao. this guy is hilarious.
25: Night (Metaknight) - ...
33: NazoKaze (Sonic) - ...
33: XLR8 (Sonic) - nice seeing you again.
33: JayO (Snake) - YOU MADE ALAN THIS GOOD O___O
33: Van (Marth) from delaware! -what a far journey. bring more delewar to our tournies pls.
33: Tanman (Falcon) - ... thought he used marth?
33: BionicSonic (Metaknight/Marth) - ...
33: NOVA9000 (ROB/DK) - mad cool dude. thanks for letting us finish the set :D
33: JBandit (Lucas/ZSS) - Cmon daw. you got this.
33: Llama (Snake) - ...
33: CK (Metaknight) - O.O finally met you lol.
33: UrbanMenace (Pikachu) - maaaaddd chill.
33: BloodyKnight (Ganondorf) - oddd that we didn't talk much
33: LFN (Pikachu) - ...

fun tourney.

Crews were hilarious.

amazing venue with a good location ._.

I'll try to do better next time >.<

llamapaste

Smash Journeyman
You have a point there Yo lol. :embarrass. Night in our first game in the set you didn't put castle siege as a neutral. It probably wouldn't of changed anything but idk.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
@ deez

=O

when was this?

you play diddy? I dont think I would ever turn down a money match from a diddy, i love that matchup.

But yo, ill money match mad people at apex, so if you see me just ask.

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
You have a point there Yo lol. :embarrass. Night in our first game in the set you didn't put castle siege as a neutral. It probably wouldn't of changed anything but idk.
I struck Castle Siege, as I always do. It's one of MK's worst neutrals, as there's no off-stage for Meta Knight to gimp with. Snake has more options and better setups on stages with walk-to kill zones, against Meta Knight.

But anyway. Now that I'm past how disappointed I was with my gameplay yesterday, this was an incredible event. Lie proved himself and got through a series of difficult matches in a row. I like these results, and I really did enjoy seeing some old faces. Not sure if Omni or CK have been going for awhile, since Poyo and I hardly go to tournaments, but nevertheless, it was still fun.

Definitely going to the next ATHF-hosted event.

B0NK

Smash Lord
How the **** does that even make sense? There is no limit.

"Videos can be...

* High Definition
* Up to 2 GB in size.
* Up to 10 minutes in length.
* A wide variety of formats"

From the site itself.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
"Videos can be...

* High Definition
* Up to 2 GB in size.
* Up to 10 minutes in length.
* A wide variety of formats"

From the site itself.
If you joined in really early 06 or earlier and made your account a director account then you can upload videos of any length. If not, then you gotta become a YouTube partner which is really complicated and you can't really upload copyrighted stuff. In fact one of my accounts on YouTube has been offered partnership but after going over the ****, I need to be 18 due to them paying me **** etc.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
If you joined in really early 06 or earlier and made your account a director account then you can upload videos of any length. If not, then you gotta become a YouTube partner which is really complicated and you can't really upload copyrighted stuff. In fact one of my accounts on YouTube has been offered partnership but after going over the ****, I need to be 18 due to them paying me **** etc.
WOW, you should of said you were 18 and then you could of made bank

SOVAman

Smash Hero
btw, lets get those vids up

I know Seagull has some vids and lobos and NKB

if you guys don't want to upload them send them to NKB he will upload them

Top Bottom