• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

9thorlower

Banned via Warnings
the fad allows endless possibilities. of course it'll get old eventually, but it's WAY better than the xzibit "yo dawg" fad. thank you kanye, i didn't even know who this taylor bytch was at first.

9thorlower

Banned via Warnings
i heard of her i guess, but i don't give a **** about most celebrities, especially country music stars, even if they're hot. now Mila kunis......omfg i love her. if i described the things i would do to her, i would get this whole region banned instantly

so look forward to it later.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
You know your mall is in dire straits when:

There are TWO Sprint store outlets in it
there is a store called "Fashion City"
The dollar store is called "Value Dollar & Deals"
There is an In The Groove 3 arcade machine with a "Dance Dance Revolution" logo on the top, and an "NES classics" with a picture of classic Donkey Kong on the side
The mall forces the Gamestop to remodel the store or they won't renew the contract
The coolest part of the mall is the Marvel VS Capcom 2 arcade in the movie theatre

Btw, Phil, Blues is the japanese name of Protoman, he just loves that character, heh

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
You know your mall is in dire straits when:

There are TWO Sprint store outlets in it
there is a store called "Fashion City"
The dollar store is called "Value Dollar & Deals"
There is an In The Groove 3 arcade machine with a "Dance Dance Revolution" logo on the top, and an "NES classics" with a picture of classic Donkey Kong on the side
The mall forces the Gamestop to remodel the store or they won't renew the contract
The coolest part of the mall is the Marvel VS Capcom 2 arcade in the movie theatre

Btw, Phil, Blues is the japanese name of Protoman, he just loves that character, heh
TownMall?

Triangle.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Yes, clearly

anything that needs to change its name to "TownMall" is terrible
I miss when it was Cranberry Mall. :ohwell:

When I moved out of Westminster, I think half the mall had no stores whatsoever. It was sad.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
I've been practicing my snake and woof again >_>

The woof that almost took your d3 ;3

My CF>Tant's btw. Just saying.

And why did my D3 do better vs Deez than yours?

Don't get involved, Phil ;[

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Yeah. Playing bad twice in a row he was.

Why would I MM? Chances really are 20:80 I'd win. Just trying to prove a point I am. I know more than just pikachu.

btw, didn't you already decline when I asked wolf vs D3 all BF?

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Olimar, Falco, Metaknight.

Take your pick.

I hate diddy. Everyone knows this. <3

Edit: I wuv Phil. Speaking this way to you pains me ;_;

Top Bottom