• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Can't this weekend. Got a test monday. After that test though, most of my exams aren't till the end of may. Wooo.

M

MysteryTigerTeen

should be placed higher on the PR, I beat Archer and h1n1 in tournament ;D

M

MysteryTigerTeen

he has to pee real bad man

and my mk garbage :awesome:

@Tant, i should give you a heads up, that I am teaming with Cura for Cot5.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Why are you posting in yellow, Joe

:phone:
Under user cp>Edit your details you can now choose a color and all your font will always appear that way. I picked yellow as an example. My favorite colors are red and blue, but they're way too dark to even read on smashboards.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I updated the crew page with a new banner, hope ya'll like it!

Good work guys, we got 4 of our members ranked, hard body.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
So NOID is doing Wed training sessions it seems, stay on your game fellas.

Also congrats to LLOD for getting 2nd on the AIB ladder playoffs and DOUBLE eliminating Ally. I remember 2 years ago at a c3 he was ****ing Ally up in friendlies... then he lost to Sin in bracket... lmao

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
lolwut @ title

thanks phil lol. I feel stupid for losing to him cuz I cp'd him to brinstar >_> Now I feel confident against most MKs

(p.s. Ally's MK isn't very good lol)

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Hell yeah LLOD, you heard that Ally?! U grabz my dude, get ready for Tant to take u outta losers next! LOL

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
I get $100 (adhd gets $200), but my parents really don't care about the money (they actually say I shouldn't care either, which I don't except for bragging rights)

If I do well on my AP Bio exam tomorrow, then it might be worth a tourney or 2 lol

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I get $100 (adhd gets $200), but my parents really don't care about the money (they actually say I shouldn't care either, which I don't except for bragging rights)

If I do well on my AP Bio exam tomorrow, then it might be worth a tourney or 2 lol
**** it then, been too long dawg!
well, of course... you're rich
<_<

yeah I'm jelly
We all jelly.

Top Bottom