• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
not sure who all will care about this but its news to me thanks to turbo, but the Black Mages have a 3rd cd out...who knew? its awesome and im willing to send it to anyone over aim if they want it.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
It's true though. Let's see, black guys I've teamed with:

TUSM
Slikvik
Okin
Deman
P~S
Sin
EE
Nacker
Keitaro
Neo
NinjaLink
That's just off the top of my head, I know there's more.

Edit: And I'm teaming with Boss this weekend.

Now, white guys I've teamed with:
Plank
Hat, AKA Plank jr.
Meep ... no wait, he's yellow
toasty ... no wait, he's brown
Lobos ... no wait, he's a dirty Mexican

I think that's it.

Once you go black, you never go back.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Raikou was caught!!!

Raikou's data was added to the pokedex.

Once i trade him over to emerald, that's 374 caught pokemon of 386 available in 3rd gen, leaving only

Tododile, Croconaw, Feraligatr, Cyndaquil, Quilava, Typhlosion, Celebi, Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys, Ho-oh, Lugia left. I might be able to get the johto starters and ho-oh from colosseum, but who wants to play that wreck of a game

and lugia from XD

Mew, Jirachi, Celebi, and Deoxys are just unattainable without a gameshark. Anyone have a GBA gameshark? I want to hack in the passes so I can visit 8 and 9 island for Deoxys and Ho-oh and Lugia. And I need to gameshark the pass to go to emerald island to get mew.

Jirachi is event only though X_X

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
BMX douched me 3 times

no jones, he got me, i made a mistake on my chain throws, and he caught me off guard on a technical spot, not to worry, it won't happen again (the technical mistake)

Woodbridge took me out today, ADA and BMX. oh well.

ATHF highest placers- Tantalus 9th, Waffle 9th, and Shado at 9th.

Between those three pick a new crew thread title, randomly. I like the current one but will change it at will if I get no suggestions.

Next weekend is an off weekend for tourneys. Take a breather for now, save your money, we've got serious business coming up in june.

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
alright cool stuff, mini smash fest my place

seriously anyone who wants to come get in some practice they are more than welcome to just hit me up for directions

crew thread title, "OMG SOMEONE GET ME A DONKEY KONG TIE!!!!"

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Guys I think SonicMaster5 is the best Sonic. For real. Like The best period. Anyone who has played him would know that he does stuff neither me nor Malcolm does.

Bouse you probably know that.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Pokemon is so **** complicated.

Lol @ Fire Fox spell check acknowledging "Pokemon" as a real word.
I said both of these things recently, as well.

Especially Pokemon being WAY too ****ing serious. Listening to people talk about it makes me want to give them wedgies and ****.

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
^ Get off his ****.

Lol, I refuse to play horrid again, no more slacking.
Lol im just stating facts man. He's beating people I haven't beat. But its weird since I beat the people he hasnt beat. But once he gets his match ups down he is gonna be top.

Right now were trying to mesh our playstyles together to cover weaknesses. So these next few tournies your gonna see some similar stuff between us.

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
You're right Bouse. But there are some obvious holes in my playstyle that needs to be fixed. And some of the techs he does fixes them. Sonic's DDP will improve my Sonic's Foot Work. Him and SlikVik are getting me ready vs That Brawl vs Malcolm. Slik can help with Wario and he is helping me with the Sonic dittos.

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Get back to the top Shado, or else.
No worries. I'm not panicking at all. This friday all the MD/VA Sonics may be getting together to get some things down. Also I'm hoping you guys have time to play too. I'm ready to take my Sonic to that next level. I actually have something to prove at Genesis now.

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Yo just tell me anytime you guys are trying to train and I'll most likely be done for it.

I have much remixing to do.

Also Tant you can help me with the MK Sonic match up. I had to play one at my last tourney and he was good. Even though I beat him I could tell I was lacking in the match up.

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
im always slacking because i need to drive over an hour to get any sort of practice.

SMASHFEST YEAH!!!!! i offered up my place for it but i doubt anyone wants to drive all the way up here. any other suggestions other than bmores? i mean no offense with that statement, i just dont like freeloading off of their place for practice all the time.

as for sito, hes doing that whole job hunting thing and will hopefully join us for some tourneys in the near future, but dont worry his game hasnt gotten rusty in the least, hes still the ike that will make you say omgwtf everytime you see him play.

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
im willing to travel just about anywhere as long as someone provides me with housing of some sort, i dont ask for much, just a toilet to use and a roof

someone step up and offer up their house for some smashing imo or everyone make the long journey up to my place

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Brawl+ fest at my place next weekend? Anyone who wants can crash here.

And I *suppose* having some regular Brawl would be ok too.

btw, apparently 4.0 Wiis can be hacked now.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Hmm, that actually sounds good JCaesar, it will be a reverse day, i'll be the one asking to keep a brawl setup on

But yeah a local day sounds good, is everyone down with that? JCaesars place? ATHF can assemble, as long as JCaesar doesn't hate you, which I think we're all good.

But yeah I can play brawl+, that will be fine, i need to upgrade to the new codeset, I can copy your data

also, EE, i'll sell you my extra SD card for 5 bucks, that way you can have the hax too

Top Bottom