• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

Kenrawr

Smash Master
hmm, a witty opponent at last....

1 - your socks are stylish
2 - your comebacks are amusing
3 - i like pie....

and the war continues, how many more hamsters will it claim?
1 - I almost cried when you didn't say bye to me last time
2 - are there such things are vanilla waffles?
3 - i lyke pai....

For K-9:

1) Pikachu is a horrible pokemon that's not popular anymore
2) You're a jew
3) Boop

Get at me.
1) No one likes you
2) No one likes you
3) Poop

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
bonk and nkb, i need you on aim asap. im not gonna be around tommorrow so if you get this after tonight, just gimme a call or something. number = 330-812-4263.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I've become used to the fact that every one of your posts are extremely entertaining. I will lower my expectations. Normally, you make fun of me in some way and I laugh

KageMurphy

Smash Master
It's like beating a dead horse sometimes, gets you off for awhile then it becomes stale, unlike Thumbs butthole.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Edit: I actually don't feel like sharing this one

not because someone told me to take it off.

Even though everyone most likely already saw it lol

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Strange Coincidence, Waffle, Derek, Jared, and I played melee all last night

Waffles ganon can beat most of my characters on stages with platforms, except my marth
But my falcon can beat him on FD for sure, and some of the other stages as well

He's gotta step up his tech rolling, he tech rolled into my charged up smash 3 or 4 times.

I love falcon, so much fun, my mains will be Fox/Falcon/Peach for melee, and I might add sheik in there later as well as marth, I feel like Sheik and Peach are easy to learn and can help counter matchups

I will never use falco

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
What I find ****ING HILARIOUS is when I used to play melee (which was like 2 years ago), I would only use neutral air and shine spike/waveshine. Now that I have been randomly watching combo videos over the past year, last night when I picked the game up I was able to do things I have NEVER tried to do before like shine back airs, shine neutral airs, tech chasing successfully and a bunch of random combos I have never done.

It felt so good.

Coney

Smash Master
where is this? gimme an exact address! westminster? i might be able to stop by, are you guys just doing +? i've been craving it!

call me if you can, or text, i just got my phone back, i might not pick up so just leave me a message

443 517 3932

Top Bottom