• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATL North has AIM Aids (AIM Virus Going Around)

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
For the past few days I've been getting tons of random IMs from smashers around the Atl North area all saying something similar like "Check out this photo album I made of us!" Then a link that starts with like tinyurl.com.....
The link directs you to download a .exe file, and this is certainly a virus. Idk why it seems to be only happening to me from atl north smashers, I guess someone got it, and it messages ppl on their buddy list, then someone else foolishly downloaded it and it kept spreading.
I've been getting it from ppl like sintros, jman, and more. I know i'm not the only person getting these messages
Use protection people!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
lol, i got it sent to me a bit ago by JesiahTEG...

"check out the photo album i made of us..."

"no Jes thats gay"

[no response]

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Homies Over Hoes ! Homies Over Hoes ! Homies Over Hoes ! Homies Over Hoes ! Homies Over Hoes ! Homies Over Hoes ! Homies Over Hoes ! Homies Over Hoes ! Homies Over Hoes ! Homies Over Hoes ! Homies Over Hoes ! Homies Over Hoes ! Homies Over Hoes ! Homies Over Hoes ! Homies Over Hoes ! Homies Over Hoes ! Homies Over Hoes ! Homies Over Hoes ! Homies Over Hoes ! Homies Over Hoes ! Homies Over Hoes ! Homies Over Hoes ! Homies Over Hoes ! Homies Over Hoes ! Homies Over Hoes ! Homies Over Hoes ! Homies Over Hoes ! Homies Over Hoes ! Homies Over Hoes ! Homies Over Hoes ! Homies Over Hoes ! Homies Over Hoes ! Homies Over Hoes ! Homies Over Hoes ! Homies Over Hoes ! Homies Over Hoes ! Homies Over Hoes ! Homies Over Hoes ! Homies Over Hoes ! Homies Over Hoes ! Homies Over Hoes ! Homies Over Hoes ! Homies Over Hoes ! Homies Over Hoes ! Homies Over Hoes ! Homies Over Hoes ! Homies Over Hoes ! Homies Over Hoes ! Homies Over Hoes ! Homies Over Hoes ! Homies Over Hoes ! Homies Over Hoes !

Do The Homie ! Do The Homie ! Do The Homie ! Do The Homie ! Do The Homie ! Do The Homie ! Do The Homie ! Do The Homie ! Do The Homie ! Do The Homie ! Do The Homie ! Do The Homie ! Do The Homie ! Do The Homie ! Do The Homie ! Do The Homie ! Do The Homie ! Do The Homie ! Do The Homie ! Do The Homie ! Do The Homie ! Do The Homie ! Do The Homie ! Do The Homie ! Do The Homie ! Do The Homie ! Do The Homie ! Do The Homie ! Do The Homie ! Do The Homie ! Do The Homie ! Do The Homie ! Do The Homie !

CodeBlue

Smash Apprentice
Great. That tune's gonna be stuck in my head all night.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Here, lemme use my powers to make things worse than it really has to be.

<object width="340" height="285"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_fzuXQF_wIU&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_fzuXQF_wIU&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="340" height="285"></embed></object>

Real homies wont give you aids. Unlike those ATL North homies.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
JesusFernandez09 (11:54:32 PM): Check out my photo gallery of us... http://tinyurl.com/btrshz
electropimpslap (11:56:03 PM): whats this naked pictures of urself
electropimpslap (11:56:36 PM): the ****
electropimpslap (11:56:39 PM): u gave me a virus
electropimpslap (12:00:16 AM): **** u son
JesusFernandez09 signed off at 12:00:21 AM

LOL i got owned

FlatSoda

Smash Champion

nevershootme

Smash Master
a similar case occured on msn too... especially when a friend wasn't actually online it sent one...

remember, if you get a funky link... copy and paste into google and read around.

you may wanna disable that link before people accidently click on it

Top Bottom