• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North - Crews & Smash Finder Threads

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Katana's would be great! lol

Titled: The Last Samurai... wannabe.

lmfao. That would be to funny.

mario madman

Smash Cadet
umm yeahwell me and my freind have a new team it is Neo german army
i geuss you could consider it a sub team of steelcity smash cuz we both live in pitsburgh but its not official and i may just get rid of my team and join steel city as my only but yet again not offical
yay steel city!!:)

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
Always good to have new crews to battle with and we need to battle mad crews now that our people will show up to the fest any body taking on BRK?

flaco

The Terminator
Why can I create a Springfield Mass area for the crew because yakuza is the only crew we have there and I wanna make a a Springfield Ma ranking system.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Your question totally confused me.

Anyway, ranking threads cannot be below the size of state rankings. Meaning, if you want a ranking thread, it can't be just for your town, but for all of Massachusetts.

Brookman

Smash Hero
Why can I create a Springfield Mass area for the crew because yakuza is the only crew we have there and I wanna make a a Springfield Ma ranking system.
Rankings by state is the smallest ranking system you are allowed to do. Where is Bakura?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Don't know if this is the proper place to post this but i will anyways sorry :)

WHERE ARE MY RHODE ISLAND SMASHERS AT?!??!?

D

Deleted member

>-> <-< >-> add DE's Finest to the list pwitty pweeze. our thread is up

EDIT: were in Dover DE btw lol

Top Bottom