• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atomic Comics Mesa Arizona Brawl Monthlies - February 7th !

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Wow. I am surprised at the results.

Good job, Jar'd.
---
Move it or lose it, guys. You all lost to a 14-year-old.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
The best Brawl player in Arizona prefers Melee.

He wasn't even an exceptional Melee player before, and he still has this mentality.

How does that feel?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Best "active" player.

Then again, the Brawl scene isn't particularly active.

lockdown7

Smash Cadet
It is too difficult to tell. Many people are inactive, and tourny results have been scattered the last couple months. Jar'd has greatly improved and imo he is second, but thats just me. Justin, light, and forward are obviously up there too.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
It is too difficult to tell. Many people are inactive, and tourny results have been scattered the last couple months. Jar'd has greatly improved and imo he is second, but thats just me. Justin, light, and forward are obviously up there too.
and i would most def have to agree but with jard being second. imo, i think justin is second with jard, moo(stupid crazy samus and cf), and slick up there. we should have an az brawl ladder. lol

Ostro

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-7252-9309-8314
I myself am going to be a new face.

Kind of nervous because I'm going to be a NEW face to the offline scene in general, but I'm looking forward to this.

(btw: I may bring a T.V. and Wii.)

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wish I could be there, but I'm teaching that day.

good luck, ya'll. Jar'd, I'm cheering for you.

RenegadeRaven

Smash Ace
^^ Lol, you'll know when you get there. You'll see a corner full of nerds setting up/playing brawl and then talk to the host(Justin) about signing up.

---
So I got 2 people to go to the next one. My other friend won't go because he's too cocky and he probably knows he'll get rocked. =T

One of the 2 that are coming is an Oli main and is stocked about meeting another Oli player. Let alone the best in AZ lol.

Sadly I won't be able to make it to this next one. D=
Stuff to do over the weekend. And I really wanted to play you again Justin.
lol I wanna redeem myself. That Jungle Japes match sucked.

Ostro

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-7252-9309-8314
One question, how long do these usually last? Might not be able to attend if this takes more than around 4 hours...

Ostro

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-7252-9309-8314
I'll probably have to leave at around 4:30ish. I'm bringing a setup, so that might help out.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Any news on how this went? Sorry i couldn't make it! I had to teach until 4pm, and we have friends in town from Indiana, so I couldn't really drive over after class.

We should get one of our Tempe smashfests together soon though. I bet ya'll are way better than me since I haven't played anyone good in like 2 months.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
At home. Was at a birthday party and didn't get home until like when the tourney started at 1 and I had 3 hours of sleep.

Mysterious Mr.L

Smash Rookie
Aww, I missed this one. :(

EDIT: So is there gonna be another one this month? It seems as if that tourney came too early..

Ostro

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-7252-9309-8314
Forgot to say anything earlier, but I had problems relating to transportation, so I couldn't get over to Mesa. =/

Perhaps I'll make it to the next one.

Starking

Smash Cadet
well i was going to host a tourney at my house this month im thinking the 21st or 28th what days seem best for the majority?
Well, 21st would be right after spring break (For some people). So I'd be up for it on the 21st, but the 28th doesn't sound that bad.

The 21st just works out better for me.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'd prefer the 28th. I won't make it if it's on the 21st. (that's my 26th birthday...i'll be chilling with the wife.)

Top Bottom