• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attention All Diddy Kong Player That Are Going To Main Him New Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
DaniMALS IS GOING TO **** WITH DIDDY KONG AND ITS GOING TO BE MY MAIN SO THERE IS NO POINT OF U GUYS USING HIM IM JUST GOING TO BE THE BEST DIDDY KONG PLAYER SO JUST DONT TRY DIDDY OR JUST GIVE UP WHEN YOU START TRYIN IM JUST GOING TO **** YOU HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA:chuckle::chuckle:

Haddad-07

Smash Cadet
DaniMALS IS GOING TO **** WITH DIDDY KONG AND ITS GOING TO BE MY MAIN SO THERE IS NO POINT OF U GUYS USING HIM IM JUST GOING TO BE THE BEST DIDDY KONG PLAYER SO JUST DONT TRY DIDDY OR JUST GIVE UP WHEN YOU START TRYIN IM JUST GOING TO **** YOU HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA:chuckle::chuckle:
OMG This guy is scary. Ok evryone don't even bother playing as Diddy in SSE or Versus mode never mind online play. This Guy will kill us it's better to stand down now and let him rule the SSBB world mercifully.

Now serioulsy do you have a mental problem. Lets say Diddy is ssbb's fox and is God Tier. And King Dedede is SSBB'S pichu. A blind four year old girl with three fingers and the memory part of her brain missing would probably beat you with Dedede. Ok Thats it.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
Pedo alert.

Thedude3445

Smash Apprentice
..........Seriously, You are totally creepy. I bet you have never played Smash before. If you did, you got Melee when you saw it in the discount bin going to buy Nicktoons: Unite!. You played classic mode once with that "Robot" (Samus) on very easy with 5 lives, but you couldn't beat the sword guy in the first battle (Link), so you sold the game for 5bucksYou know about Diddy when you bought DKC: Legend of the Crystal Coconut.

Yeah. where it says 5bucksYou, the typing screwed up.

KingKraken

Smash Journeyman
The fact taht your entire post was in caps and you replaced "you" with "U" asures that you lack the intelligence to use any sort of character successfuly and "****" with him or her.

Luigi player

Smash Master
CAOS:

Date of Birth:
May 19, 1989

Wow, 18 and makes such crazy posts. That's what I call immature.

Frogla

Smash Ace
Who is Danimals.... oh that yogurt brand. Yeah that will totally own at Brawl.

SlayerOfEvil

Smash Apprentice
This is a sad, sad thread.....

I dunno whether to pull a "roflmfao" or a "get ready to blow this whole thread to pieces"...

Dgro

Smash Cadet
I don't know what's worse; the OP or the responses to it.

*bows out*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom